Community_discussions_small  

Question

anyone goin on euro explorer + myk island 20jun 2010?

12 Oct 2009 andrea87 asked

Default_avatar
im a first timer on contiki.. sooo EXCITED. ANYONE booked on this tour yet?<BR><BR>xx
  • 19 Oct 2009 said

Default_avatar

My partner and I are planning to do the European Explorer plus Greek Islands tour in May 2010. Anyone else planning the same? It’ll be our first Europe and Contiki trip so we are very excited!

• 26 Oct 2009 andrea87 said

Default_avatar

have you been to europe before

• 11 Nov 2009 Nadine said

Nadine

My Friend Michelle and I (both 23) are first time tour and European visters and we just booked to go on the 20 June 2010 !!! So excited!!

Are you doing the cruise option as well ?

We are staying in London for a few nights before hand – so if you like we could meet up for drinks before hand or something (I heard thats what people do when they prepare to meet ppl on their tours? lol)

Nadine =)

• 11 Nov 2009 andrea87 said

Default_avatar

im doin mykonos island. so ill be stayin n not doing greece.
    ill be 23 nxt year.
    its my first contiki but i wnt to lon last year, its soo awesome. id love to meet up for a drink b4 hand. lon is so fun amazin night life n shopping etc!!

when are you flyin in?

• 11 Nov 2009 Nadine said

Nadine

Oh really? Nice! We couldnt decide but finally ended up opting for the cruise for a touch of luxury lol

We arrive in London on the 16th and plan to stay around Traf. Square… Do you think you will be near there? And since oyu have been there have you got any tips?

You sound like a pretty cool person to be our tour guide he he

• 11 Nov 2009 andrea87 said

Default_avatar

were are u from?

im staying the royal national the contiki basement,
    its cheap
    good location
    plus its a good way to meet ur tour mates before.

umm london were can i start!! selfridges is AMAZING shopping and top shop on oxford street.
    The theatre is good if you like that kinda of things. The only bad thing is i hate the pub food lol its gross. Everyone raves about it so i thought it was going to be good but it was disgusting!!

im soo excited for france and italy. i never been to europe before – obvouisly!! so im soo soooo looking forward to itSmiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 9 Dec 2009 Valentina said

Default_avatar

Hey ikm doing this tour in June preferably 6th with the cruise option. anyone else doing same?

• 10 Dec 2009 Cassandra said

Default_avatar

i’m planning on the june 20 tour aswell, most likely booking in the next few weeks.. anyone else booked?

i’m travelling alone, freaking out a bit! love to meet some ppl on here before the tour!

• 10 Dec 2009 andrea87 said

Default_avatar

hi cassandra

i am booked.
    i am going alone. im from perth australia.
    im so excited staying in the royal national for 2 nights before its a good way to settle and its quite central so you can get around easy..

wat about you??

• 13 Dec 2009 ChrissyCat89 said

ChrissyCat89

Hey everyone I’m Chris!
    I just got back from the European Discovery Winter Tour.. by just I mean it has almost been a month back at home and it is –42 Celsius

I’m thinking this trip would be the best for me!
    I had went with my former best guy friend and his girlfriends best friend… all I can say is how bad of an idea this wasFrowner<!-graemlin::(—>

And another thing how much are you all considering taking for spending money that is!
    I had bought and brought 1000 Euros and this lasted me a couple days seriously Wink<!--graemlin:;)--> then 400 Euros I had withdrawn here and there so on and so forth I ended up spending 3000 Euros and around a 1000 on my credit cards!

I almost don’t want to do another Contiki because I met the best people in the world! and I miss everyone so much minus the two I had traveled with tehee

So June 20th 2010 Eh?
    If anyone would like to add me on facebook my name is Christopher Robert Erskine!
    Omy I think I’m getting excited and I haven’t even booked it!

• 13 Dec 2009 andrea87 said

Default_avatar

yeah i plan to take LOTS of money with me, so i dodnt have to worry about money while im there.

yah you should def book on coming on this tour its going to be soo much funSmiler<!--graemlin::)-->

ChrissyCat89

facebook me!

Default_avatar

doneSmiler<!--graemlin::)-->

when are you going to book?

ChrissyCat89

ASAP!
    this is the only way I’m to survive this winter

Default_avatar

lol were are you from?

ChrissyCat89

I’m from Canada Eh!

Default_avatar

wow.
    i bet its cold there atm

ChrissyCat89

My phone is telling me its -30 but with the windchill its -45

Default_avatar

omg thats freezing
    its like 40 degres here and im sweltering

ChrissyCat89

so who is for sure going?

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.