Community_discussions_small  

Question

Vietnam - A Big Deal?

10 Jan 2011 Explorer1167996 asked

Default_avatar
Im looking to do either Asian Adventure or Big Indochina Adventure. The only difference is that one includes Vietnam. The different in the price is massive, so my question is, if i go for the cheaper option the 'Asian Adventure'..am i really missing out on that much not going to Vietnam? I'd be saving over £1000!
  • 24 Jan 2011 Explorer1167996 said

Default_avatar

Praha335Ci –

THANK YOU SO MUCH for your help! I took your advice and had a look on the YOLO Gap Adventures packages. I found the same package in Asia for £1000 cheaper!

Thanks again!

• 10 May 2011 Matthew Hogg said

Default_avatar

You can chose to do the Big Indochina Tour which includes the Thailand/Cambodia/Laos and Vietnam…or you can chose to do the Asian Adventure which is just the Thai/Cambodia/Laos part of the trip or you can do The Vietnam Experience, or Vietnam Highlights which is the 2nd half of the tour. I did the Vietnam Experience – and it was fantastic! I’m back off to Asia in November to do the first half! People that were on my trip that did the Big Indochina Adventure said that the first half was just as good as the second…

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion