Community_discussions_small  

Question

The Expedition (Europe), June or July 2015?

16 Aug 2014 mbenjamin asked

mbenjamin

Hi guys, this is going to be my first Contiki Tour solo and im really excited. Im thinking about the Expedition as you get to hit up the top spots in Europe! Im also thinking of booking for June 30th! Is anyone looking at this time too? or has any advice?

Looking to meet some people thinking about this trip :)

• 24 Aug 2014 NyParalegal26 said

NyParalegal26

Hey Amanda here from NY. I am looking to go on my first Contiki tour too and going solo. I am dying to check out Europe but don’t know which one month is best to go! Do you think July is best?

• 24 Aug 2014 mbenjamin said

mbenjamin

Yay, someone else is interested! I’m also going solo! I’m new to all this but so excited and want next year to come now. I love the sun and the heat so personally it fits best with my interest and my schedule :) Are you looking for July as well ?

NyParalegal26

Haha yes, I definitely want to make the most out of the weather. I love sun too and want to try to get to the beach if possible! Its always nicer when the weather is warmer :) I’m very flexible…did they post the cost for July yet? When are you looking to book?

NyParalegal26

I just noticed its a camping trip. That isn’t going to work for me lol

• 24 Aug 2014 mbenjamin said

mbenjamin

Ahaha yeah camping isn’t everyone’s thing. Hopefully you find the perfect trip for next summer! Try looking at the budget trips, you’ll definitely find something there :)

• 26 Aug 2014 nzkiwi said

nzkiwi

Hey, I’m thinking of doing Euro Inspirations. No camping or hostels at all. I’m thinking of going beginning of August. I’ve got family in Croatia so whenever I’ve gone August is always hot.

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.