Community_discussions_small  

Comment

London & Paris 15 August 2009

15 Mar 2009 Lu said

Lu
Hey just wondering if anyone else will be joining me on this tour i am booked and travelling solo. Would really like to hear from anyone else going!
Lu
  • 28 Mar 2009 Jess_xoxo said

Jess_xoxo

Hi Lu,
    i’m thinking about doing this tour (not quite sure as yet) i will be travelling solo and the first time oversea’s!!… where abouts are you from?? do you have any plans after this tour??

• 30 Mar 2009 EastClubber:) said

EastClubber:)

Hey guys,

I’m doing the London and Paris tour plus the 2 extra days in Paris on the 15th of August. I’ll be traveling solo too (for the first time). Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 31 Mar 2009 Jess_xoxo said

Jess_xoxo

oh awesome… where abouts r u from?? any plans after or before the trip??

• 1 Apr 2009 EastClubber:) said

EastClubber:)

I’m in Maryland, US. I have definite plans to travel after! I want to see how this whole Contiki tour thing goes so I picked a shorter tour. I wish I could go before but i’m a miserable grad student at the moment so i’m limited with scheduling lol. What about you? Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 1 Apr 2009 Lu said

Lu

Hey
    sounds like there might be a few of us first timers going solo!!

I am from Australia and am doing another contiki trip through Scotland afterwards.

Jesska where are abouts are you from and are you thinking of doing anyother tours afterwards??

• 2 Apr 2009 Jess_xoxo said

Jess_xoxo

i’m from Melbourne, AUS… um im planning on going to the swiss alps after and then off to spain!!…well hopefully anyway!!

Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion