Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Hotels for Oktoberfest

23 Apr 2009 Explorer1129993 said

Default_avatar
I am doing Oktoberfest--not on a Contiki tour (will have just finished the Encounter tour)...Anyone have any advice on hotels for Oktoberfest?

Thanks!
Sean
  • 22 May 2009 Beck in Oz said

Default_avatar

My only advice would be book asap, from what I have heard they book out extremely early and you can pay big bucks for something a long way out…

• 11 Jun 2009 Kels said

Default_avatar

Hi Sean, Just wondering if you’ve booked your accommodation for Oktoberfest? I’m also just doing that and not going with Contiki. I’m only there for two days, staying the 30th and 1st of Sept. What dates will you be there? I’m looking for someone to stay with.
    Cheers,
    Kels

• 15 Jun 2009 Explorer1129993 said

Default_avatar

I did book the hotel for Oktoberfest. I am going to be there the weekend of Sept 19 (Oktoberfest opening weekend I believe)!
    Let me know if you will be there that weekend.

• 20 Jun 2009 Ads said

Default_avatar

Hey Sean

I’m Adrian from Adelaide.

I want to head to Munich during Oktoberfest. I haven’t made plans as yet, but am happy to go there for a few days anytime between Sep 18 – Sep 24.

Let me kno if u r interested.

Cheers,

Ads

• 26 Jun 2009 Explorer1129993 said

Default_avatar

Yea, we will be there during that time. The room that we booked is already full, there are 3 of us in it. Are you going solo? We are staying at the Best Western Hotel Cristal…looks like a pretty good place from what I’ve read. Have you heard anything??

Keep-in-touch,
    Sean

• 26 Jun 2009 Ads said

Default_avatar

At this stage going solo, but now thinking of going there 23 Sep, leave 26 Sep.
    I havenn’t looked at any hotel accom yet and haven’t heard anything bout the place where u are staying.

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.