European Whirl May 2015!

24 Aug 2014 Aussiebloke asked

G'day Fellow travelers!!, I have booked a contiki European Whirl for the 05-22nd of may 2015! I am an 18 yo male travelling Solo & single ;) from Queensland, Australia! Was wondering if anybody has booked or is booking on that tour as well! definitely keen to meet new people & experience new adventures! i know its still 254 days to go lol, Just very keen to go already! and if anybody could please share there experience on a European whirl or a similar tour that would be absolutely fantastic!

• 24 Aug 2014 nzkiwi said

Have an amazing time :) I haven’t booked yet but I’m going to do this one in August 2015.

• 25 Aug 2014 Aussiebloke said

Thanks i definately will! Awesome as i will share my experience with you when i return from this trip on here! so you can get even more excited for yours! lol

• 25 Aug 2014 nzkiwi said

Thank you :) I’m looking forward to it :)

• 28 Aug 2014 Kaz said

Close Aussiebloke96, I booked mine European Whirl for 12 July 2015 (318 days to go for me) , bummer. But do enjoy perhaps your experience will come in handy , have fun. Keep us posted :)

• 28 Aug 2014 Aussiebloke said

Oh nice one mate, not very far apart at all. I definately will have a blast, and let you know how it goes. Hope you have a great time on your trip as well mate!

• 21 Apr 2015 christina94 said

My partner and I are going on this same tour! We are from New Zealand and are 21. :)

• 22 Apr 2015 Aussiebloke said

Oh Awesome!! cant wait to meet you guys!, 18 From QLD, Aus, Not long now! I fly out Next week & spend 4 days in London Prior departing the tour! so excited see youse in London!

• 23 Apr 2015 christina94 said

We fly to London on the 17th May to begin tour, we are staying on in london after tour. see you then!!

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.