Default_avatar
Hey Smiler

My best friend & I are booked on this trip & we're both so excited!! Big Grin

Anyone else going on this date?

Kirstin
  • 6 Mar 2009 Simona said

Simona

Hey K

Well at least there are two of us on this tip!

Simona

• 14 Aug 2009 mandastevo said

Default_avatar

Hi

Im going to be on the Wild Western tour that im pretty sure runs with LA to the Bay so now i think there are 3 of us!

Amanda

• 15 Aug 2009 Simona said

Simona

Hi Amanda

Great to find out there are other people going as well! I think you’re right the Wild Western and LA to the Bay tours seem to run together.

So where are you from? Kirstin and I are from Brisbane, Australia. Are you going with a friend or by yourself?

• 16 Aug 2009 mandastevo said

Default_avatar

Hey Simona and Kristin.

I’m from the Gold Coast! Thats really funny. How are you – im 22. Yeah our tours also run with the California and Western Highlights as well so i guess people will be getting on and off all the time.

Im traveling by myself so i think its going to be great meeting new people.
    Have you guys been told that we are going to Lake Tahoe instead of Yosemite? Coz i only booked last week and they let me know.

Amanda

• 18 Aug 2009 Kirstin said

Default_avatar

Hey Amanda!

You’re so lucky living on the coast!

I’m so glad that there’s someone else going to be on this tour! No offence S lol. Simona & I will both be 28 by the time the tour comes around Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

Haven’t heard about going to Lake Tahoe instead of Yosemite, I did get an email awhile ago from the travel agent but I think that was about the change in accomodation at a National Park.

There’s only 11 weeks to go!

Kirstin

• 25 Aug 2009 Chrissy14 said

Chrissy14

Hey guys,
    Just adding to the group i’m also goin on this trip. I’m doin L.A to the Bay!!
    So excited…. Im also travelling by myself so good to know others r too….
    Ill b 22 by the tour comes around n i’m from Melbourne!!
    Neway think its only 10 weeks now!! YEY!!
    Chrissy =)

• 25 Aug 2009 Explorer1148966 said

Default_avatar

Hi Everyone,

Me and my boyfriend are booked on these dates as well!! we are heaps excited, not long to go now! We are from Perth, Western Australia. Looks like heaps of ppl from Australia are on this trip! I didn’t know we were going to Tahoe? that will be cool though!
    seeyou soon!

• 2 Sep 2009 Kirstin said

Default_avatar

Hey Guys!

We have 8 weeks to go on Sunday!

I can’t wait!!

Kirstin

• 3 Sep 2009 mandastevo said

Default_avatar

Hey – I can’t wait either! There are a few Aussies on this trip aren’t there?
    Neway see you all soon.

• 3 Sep 2009 Chrissy14 said

Chrissy14

Time is going fast… soon will we be all there ready to start our trip!!
    Yeah i think everyone on this thread atm is from Australia! Pretty funny but in a good way!!

• 22 Sep 2009 mandastevo said

Default_avatar

Hey – the Wild Western just got confirmed – have you heard about your tour yet. I can’t see why your wouldn’t be either.

6 weeks and counting!

Amanda

• 22 Sep 2009 Fairy-Princess-Sarah said

Default_avatar

Hi everyone! My artner and i are booked for this dept! Only 39 days to go! Is anybody doing Alcatraz the day after the tour finishes (14th nov)?

• 26 Sep 2009 Chrissy14 said

Chrissy14

Hey Sarah, heard Alcatraz is a must do… so am thinkin of doing it on the morning of the 14th. But havn’t book anything for it yet.
    Are you booked?

• 27 Sep 2009 mandastevo said

Default_avatar

Hey Chrissy
    When i booked my trip i was told that we were probably going to Lake Tahoe instead of Yosemite which means we wouldn’t be arriving in San Fran until the 14th (we would spend 3 days in Lake Tahoe then 2 in San Fran) so I think im gonna wait until i get my itinery to book – i was thinking of booking on the 15th.

• 27 Sep 2009 Chrissy14 said

Chrissy14

When did u book your tour??
    I havn’t heard nething bout going to lake tahoe instead of Yosemite… and taking an extra night?
    Interesting… shouldn’t be long until we get our documents… =)

• 28 Sep 2009 mandastevo said

Default_avatar

I booked in august. i was a bit confused when my travel agent told me as it’s not technically a “winter tour” but I hope we get our documents soon – coz it would suck to book for alcatraz and not be there on the day.

• 28 Sep 2009 Chrissy14 said

Chrissy14

Bit confusing as when i booked we finish in San Fran on the 13th… I’ve booked to stay the night in San Fran as it was easier then working out my travels that night…
    Just wait for the documents and go from there i rekon..
    Getting closer!! Very exciting!!

• 2 Oct 2009 Fairy-Princess-Sarah said

Default_avatar

Hey guys, yeah weve booked Alcratz for bright and early 9am on the 14th, we fly out from LA that night so we have to SQUEEZE it in….. Ive double checked and we are defs booked on the 10 day LA to the Bay… we have a res at the Whitcomb for the 13th night….. have we found anyone besides aussies coming with us yet?!

• 4 Oct 2009 Kirstin said

Default_avatar

Hey guys Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

I picked up my travel docs on Saturday from my travel agent and it says that we’re staying at the Pines Resort at Bass Lake. From what I can find on google it’s in Yosmite.

It’s getting so close!

• 4 Oct 2009 mandastevo said

Default_avatar

Hey – Yeah i don’t know what Contiki were on when they told my travel agent we were going to Lake Tahoe – i rang up and we are definately going to Bass Lake which is in Yosemite. So excited! Cya in 4 weeks

Amanda

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.