Community_discussions_small  

Question

Booking number? Solo! Best of the USA July 20 2015

28 Aug 2014 Rachel asked

Rachel

So I have booked to go on the Best of the USA starting in LA for July next year with my travel agent, I haven't paid in full yet but was wondering if and where I could get my booking number so I can join the 'meetups'

Also has anyone else booked to go on that tour starting July 20th 2015? I am going on my own (preying that I am not the only one)

• 29 Aug 2014 Dubz1990 said

Dubz1990

You won’t be the only one because all the dates for that tour have been made ‘definite departures’ meaning the tour is half booked already and it won’t be cancelled.
    Your travel agent would have your booking number. Did you receive any paperwork cos it should be on that!

• 29 Aug 2014 Jacz88 said

Jacz88

It comes in the confirmation email.. Which takes a week.. If u don’t wanna wait for that which I didn’t lol I contacted contiki through Facebook (contiki holidays) and asked them for my booking number and u just gotta give them some basic details :)

• 30 Aug 2014 cuejimmy244 said

Default_avatar

I have booked for April 2015 on the best of usa tour

• 2 Sep 2014 Missy said

Missy

I might be going on this tour on the 20/7 too! I want to do the best of USA however a friend wants to do the grand southern, so we are still deciding. I’m sure you’ll be fine going solo you’ll meet heaps of new people and i’m sure we will all have an amazing time!

• 2 Sep 2014 Rachel said

Rachel

Missy I looked at that but decided the best had more in it that I wanted to do and see… I know I will be fine it’s just slighty nerve racking haha

• 2 Sep 2014 Jacz88 said

Jacz88

Missy get on board the BEST OF USA 20/7 its my bday the first day of the tour.. first night out is gonna go off ;-) book it soon.. ive heard the dates for 2015 are booking out quick!

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.