Community_discussions_small  

Question

HELP! Opinions, Best of USA or Grand Southern?

2 Sep 2014 Missy asked

Missy

A friend and myself are looking at either one of these trips for july/august 2015. I want to do the best of USA as it spends a couple of nights in each main city whereas she wants to do the grand southern however I feel it is a long time to spend on a bus and you only get 1 day or night before moving onto the next town. I would rather enjoy places like vegas, san gran & cali for a couple of nights. I need some opinions on which one you guys recommend??? Thanks in advance :)

• 2 Sep 2014 KellyEsposa said

Default_avatar

I think it would be best if your will try to experience everything because in that way you will have an understanding about such things. – ReputationAdvocate.com

• 8 Sep 2014 Sarah86 said

Sarah86

Best of usa

• 11 Sep 2014 cuejimmy244 said

Default_avatar

i’m going on the best of USA tour in April 2015

• 18 Sep 2014 Michelle said

Michelle

either option sounds good. it really doesn’t feel that long on the bus because you have stops in between the places listed on the itinerary. plus on the bus everyone is talking, playing games, listening to music, sleeping, and or taking in the scenery. I’ve had 6 hour long bus rides and it felt like 2 hours. worst comes to worst, you guys do your own thing. they are plenty of other travelers that travel alone with contiki and with the amount of other people on the trip, you will never be alone.

• 25 Sep 2014 ro3ie1 said

Default_avatar

grand southern, i would pay 2 do it more then once its that fun best usa not worth money for the short stay grand southern u see zoo much n do so much n if u like to drink u will drink 90% of the trip u not on the bus that much 6 hours max. but u will c less with the best of usa

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.