4 Sep 2008 NicSta said

Hey Guyz,<BR> Now I understand that this topic has come up before and such and I have read the past threads but I am really worried bout my suitcase size. This is my first trip and I have never been overseas before so yes I am panicking probably a bit to much. I just sized up this suitcase I have, and it is 81cm x 53cm x 30cm I understand it is supposed to be 73 cm x 50cm x 25cm and I have read that they don’t actually get out a tape measure on you but the bad luck I have I’m so scared they will pull me up and go yeah missy cya later ha-ha. Do you think my suitcase is a bit much to over….its just the other suitcase I have is real small and way under the size limit but I didn’t want to screw myself out of extra space for souvenirs.<BR>Any help at all and I do apologize for repeating the subject it’s just playing on my mind and I am quite nervous but I do believe I everything and set to go. I am more then likely to organised as one of my friends laughed at me and said hey you can organise my next trip for me lol.<BR>Thanks for your time and any help will be much appreciated <BR>Nikki

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.