Community_discussions_small  

Question

Flying Etihad?

6 Apr 2010 Nat asked

Nat
hey everyone!

has anyone flown with etihad before? im going from australia to turkey and greece with them....

my travel agent said they are good, and they have won all these awards, but online reviews are really negative :S

thanks!!
  • 23 Apr 2010 Foteine22 said

Default_avatar

HI Nat,

I’m flying etihad too in july 2010, ive seen really bad reviews online too, but apparently there not too bad…

• 24 Apr 2010 Danielle said

Default_avatar

Hi, I havent flown with Etihad before, but they are a 4 (out of 5) star airline. I have been going to an independant website to check up on airlines: www.airlinequality.com

Its a great website, so check it out!
    Hope this helps??

Danielle
    European Encounter April 2008
    European Vista May 2010

• 25 Apr 2010 Nat said

Nat

thanks danielle, it is a great site, and also where i found all the negative reviews lol.

hopefully they live up to the 4/5 standard Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 27 Apr 2010 MyShell said

Default_avatar

Im flying over with Etihad aswell in a just over 4 weeks.

I’d never heard of them before the travel agent mentioned them, and there prices compared to other airlines was to good to pass up.

Our friends have flown with them recently and they said there awesome, and didnt have any problems.

• 28 Apr 2010 nichbri said

Default_avatar

I’ve flown Etihad twice before – they’re a good airline. You’ll find that the only time people can be bothered to write reviews is when they’ve had a bad experience. You’ll have no worries.

• 28 Apr 2010 NaHdz said

NaHdz

Etihad is a great airline, my collegue flew with them not long ago and she said they’re fantastic. Emirates, Etihad and Singapore Airlines are the first airlines I check when booking clients to Europe..all excellent Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 29 Apr 2010 *anita* said

*anita*

I’ve flown internationally with china airlines, british airways, quantas and etihad and think etihad are actually the best by far.

• 10 May 2010 Jetsettr Rhiannon said

Jetsettr Rhiannon

I flew with Etihad last year and was really happy I decided to go with them.

I have since also had family fly with them who gave the same response.

Like you, I read reviews about Etihad before I left which made me apprehensive about my decision but believe me, I quickly forgot them while I was on board. Sometimes you have to put reviews into perspective. People are usually more likely to complain than to give praise!

Hope this helps with your decision!

oh and PS – food was great! (My partner swears he had better food on the plane with them than some of the restaurants we went to overseas!)

Jetsettr_Rhiannon

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.