Disney Land on own :(

2 Feb 2010 MICHELLE said

I'm looking at doing a US contiki tour but spending some time in LA before hand. I want to go to Disneyland but as I'll be travelling on my own I'll be going on my own. It's not going to be too good. <BR><BR>Has anyone been to Disneyland on their own and how did you find it "honestly"???
  • 16 May 2010 Kaznagan said

Hey Lisa,
    i’m doing disneyland on the 10th – 12th on and off, i’m staying in a hotel in anaheim for the days i have a hooper pass, cause i have a few other things i wanna get done in anaheim! so if you want a disney friend for the day no problems. i’d say either the 10th or 11th for me cause i gotta get from anaheim to los angeles on the 12th – so i dont know exactly what my plans are that day! Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 28 May 2010 SteveK said

I’m also doings Disneyland solo at the end of my best of USA contiki 24 Jul 10 (unless I meet someone on tour that wants to come with me!), so good to know itss not too bad on your own.

• 30 May 2010 TravellingLiz said

I’m doing Disneyland on 25 July before my tour starts on the 28th (LA to the Bay), and will be on my own.

I’m staying at a hotel in Anaheim and have a 2Day Park Hopper pass.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.