Community_discussions_small  

Comment

a different adaptor question

25 Jun 2007 dinnerlove said

dinnerlove
hi. i'm laura. i'll be leaving for my first tour in just under a month and i think i've learned/figured out almost everything i need after some obsessive-message-board-reading. i just have one other thing i'm trying to figure out.

so i was thinking, since i'm gathering that access to power outlets will be somewhat rare (i'm taking a budget tour), that i'll want to charge my camera, ipod, and cell phone all at once. i have a regular usa outlet that lets you insert three plugs into one larger plug (and then that one plug takes up only one outlet for the 3 things)- kind of like a mini version of a power strip.

i also have one single regular usa-europe outlet adaptor.

all 3 things- my ipod charger/camera battery charger/cell phone charger are the correct voltage (100-240v) for europe, so individually i know they'd all be okay.

so, i was thinking i could plug my usa 3-outlet mini power strip thing into my single outlet converter.

can i do this and be good to go? or is there some kind of issue with voltage/wattage now that i've got 3 things going into 1 thing?

laura

ps. i'm a really good artist! haha.

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.