European Escapade 19th May Anyone???

7 Jan 2009 Explorer1120981 asked

Hey Im going on this tour this year starting the 19th may 09... Is anyone else attending???? please let me know, i wanna meet someone!!!!<BR><BR>x Bec x
  • 11 Jan 2009 Brooke said

Hi Bec!! My name is Brooke and I will be on the same tour!! Its great to be able to join a forum for a tour. I’m from Central Queensland in Australia. I will be travelling alone and I’m getting pretty damn excited about my trip. Anyway, if you wanna drop me an email, brooke. Would love to hear from u!!

Brooke Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 12 Jan 2009 Explorer1120981 said

Oh thats awesome, yeh its sooo good. Rather than chat on this i will email you!

Thanks for the reply…

• 13 Jan 2009 Cara said

hey girls,
    Im going on this tour to!! So excited, little nervous as going alone but great to have a chat before we head off on our adventure

• 2 Feb 2009 *Out of my Mind* said

A friend and I are looking at this tour.
    I am hoping that this is the one we choose.
    It sounds exciting. We are from Newcastle, NSW, Australia.

Hopefully we might get to meet some of you.

• 11 Feb 2009 Cam said

Hey Guys,
    I have just booked in for this tour.
    It’s gonna rock!
    Im from Victoria, sounds like this will be a very Aussie crew!
    As others have said, it would be awsome to get to know people before it starts
    Anywho, my email is if anyone wants to chat on msn or via email.

PS Only around 3 months to go! Cool<!--graemlin::cool:-->

• 18 Feb 2009 Sam said

im thinking of doing this tour are you guys stil going? im 22 from syd, would love to know someone before i go as im going solo so let me know. feel free to email me at

thanks guys!

• 16 Apr 2009 Explorer1131910 said

Hey guys, looking forward to meeting you all, im from sydney, 21 and traveling with 3 other friends, only 32 days to go how exciting!!!

• 16 Apr 2009 Chicago Schumacher said

Chicago Schumacher

Hey All! I’m looking forward to meeting everyone so much.
    I’m 19 from Edmonton Canada.

We should get a group thing organized so we can talk easier or something!

My email is or Facebook Kylee Eygenraam.

• 21 Apr 2009 Katie said

Hi All,

My friend michelle and i are doing this tour!!
    Were from Perth Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->
    not long to go just under a month..
    Looking forward to meeting everyone!!
    If you want to chat my email address is or find me on facebook.
    So excited.. cant wait to get over there

• 27 Apr 2009 Terry said

hey guys, im 23 from the Central coast, Australia. So stoked im not the only one doing this trip by myself! cya guys in 22 Days!
    Cheers Terry Cool<!--graemlin::cool:-->

• 4 May 2009 stephy!! said

Hey guys..

I’m 22 from syd oing with 3 other girlfriends!
    Only 14 days to go!! SOOOO EXCITED!!! WOO HOO

• 6 May 2009 Explorer1119966 said

hey everyone!
    i think am on the same tour! i actually depart may 17th from edmonton, Canada, but the actual tour i am on departs london on 19 May. does everyone here depart london on 19 may?? i hope so, i am traveling solo and would really feel good if all you guys were with me!!!
    my name is Misti, I am 23 and from Edmonton, AB, canada. i am veeeery excited because we leave in 11 DAYS!!! BUT i am also nervous, I have never travelled alone before and will be apart from my fiance for a whole month!
    gimme a shout back!

• 6 May 2009 Chicago Schumacher said

Chicago Schumacher

Hey hey!
    What flight are you flying on out of Edmonton?
    I’m thinking we are sooo on the same flight. I leave Edmonton International at 7.50pm on the 17th, and arrive in London on May 18th at like 11am.
    I never would have guessed someone else from Edmonton would be on this trip!
    SO excited!
    oh and ps. there’s a group starting for this tour on Facebook that everyone is welcome to join. Just find me (kylee Eygenraam)

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.