Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Travel VISA

17 Nov 2010 Harman said

Default_avatar
Hey everyone, I'm a Canadian doing the European Contrasts tour in June and wasn't sure if I needed a travel VISA. I thought a Canadian passport was good enough but my travel agent said I needed a VISA, but she seemed kind of confused. Thanks!
  • 17 Nov 2010 NaHdz said

NaHdz

sounds like a pretty dodgy Travel Agent lol i’m a TA in Australia and I can tell you you don’t need a Visa for Europe for stays of 90days or less.. any longer than that and you will need one

• 17 Nov 2010 RJ1817 said

RJ1817

ya, you only need a visa is you’re going to be there for over 90 days

• 17 Nov 2010 Harman said

Default_avatar

awesome thanks everyone! By the way I’m doing the June 20th contrasts tour

• 18 Nov 2010 Hayley said

Hayley

Since your tour is going into Prague, just remember to bring proof of a valid health insurance policy for coverage up to 30,000 euros.

If you’ve got any kind of travel health insurance plan, chances are you’ll already have this!

• 7 Dec 2010 Jax said

Default_avatar

hey guys, in going on European Contrasts in June 26th. since its going to be mostly hot i was wondering if i should even take any winter clothes?? i dont want extra stuff for no reason??
    Mctartar: what day u going in june?

• 18 Jan 2011 Nick Pap said

Default_avatar
    quote:
    Originally posted by NaHdz:
    sounds like a pretty dodgy Travel Agent lol i’m a TA in Australia and I can tell you you don’t need a Visa for Europe for stays of 90days or less.. any longer than that and you will need one

What about if you plan on staying in Europe for a year, but plan on spending a lot less than 90 days in each country you visit?

I’m under the impression that I won’t need a visa as long as I don’t overstay my welcome in any one country, but for the continent of Europe itself there are no restrictions?

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.