Community_discussions_small  

Attention all Forum Users.
We’re working on a brand new shiny tool to make your experience as simple as possible.
Which means the community forums is now read only whilst we work on a new & improved ‘My Contiki’ space.

Comment

Travel VISA

17 Nov 2010 Harman said

Default_avatar
Hey everyone, I'm a Canadian doing the European Contrasts tour in June and wasn't sure if I needed a travel VISA. I thought a Canadian passport was good enough but my travel agent said I needed a VISA, but she seemed kind of confused. Thanks!
  • Read the responses 8 responses so far
  • 17 Nov 2010 NaHdz said

NaHdz

sounds like a pretty dodgy Travel Agent lol i’m a TA in Australia and I can tell you you don’t need a Visa for Europe for stays of 90days or less.. any longer than that and you will need one

• 17 Nov 2010 RJ1817 said

RJ1817

ya, you only need a visa is you’re going to be there for over 90 days

• 17 Nov 2010 Harman said

Default_avatar

awesome thanks everyone! By the way I’m doing the June 20th contrasts tour

• 18 Nov 2010 Hayley said

Hayley

Since your tour is going into Prague, just remember to bring proof of a valid health insurance policy for coverage up to 30,000 euros.

If you’ve got any kind of travel health insurance plan, chances are you’ll already have this!

• 7 Dec 2010 Jax said

Default_avatar

hey guys, in going on European Contrasts in June 26th. since its going to be mostly hot i was wondering if i should even take any winter clothes?? i dont want extra stuff for no reason??
    Mctartar: what day u going in june?

• 18 Jan 2011 Nick Pap said

Default_avatar
    quote:
    Originally posted by NaHdz:
    sounds like a pretty dodgy Travel Agent lol i’m a TA in Australia and I can tell you you don’t need a Visa for Europe for stays of 90days or less.. any longer than that and you will need one

What about if you plan on staying in Europe for a year, but plan on spending a lot less than 90 days in each country you visit?

I’m under the impression that I won’t need a visa as long as I don’t overstay my welcome in any one country, but for the continent of Europe itself there are no restrictions?

We are no longer accepting new responses to this discussion thread.

More Discussions

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.