Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Asian Adventure - July

16 Jun 2009 Travel Addict said

Default_avatar
Hi Everyone -

I just wanted to see who will be joining me on this tour. I'm a 29 year old female from the U.S., and I'll be traveling solo. I'm really looking forward to meeting everyone!

Kerry
  • 22 Jun 2009 mattys7 said

Default_avatar

hey…a bit late to reply, but i’m traveling solo as well. looking forward to it . is anybody planning to travel after the trip is over?

• 22 Jun 2009 Explorer1133327 said

Default_avatar

Hey Guys,
    Im from London and will be travelling alone…I am in Asia for another 2 weeks after the tour before flying to Australia. Thinking of going back to Thailand to the islands for a few weeks…do you have any plans after the tour has finished?

• 24 Jun 2009 JWin1021 said

Default_avatar

Hi Guys!
    Are you referring to the Indochina Adventure leaving July 7th?

I am traveling solo from the U.S.

• 29 Jun 2009 mattys7 said

Default_avatar

i’m also there for 2 weeks after with no plans…i wanted to do some of vietnam, but woudl be open to other suggestions. very excited.

• 23 Nov 2009 Explorer1158251 said

Default_avatar

Hi!

I am considering this trip and saw that you went on it in July. Can you give me any advice or tips that may help make the decision proccess easier, like what to bring weher to go…what not to bring! Thank you. Any advice will be greatful!

quote:
    Originally posted by Travel Addict:
    Hi Everyone -

I just wanted to see who will be joining me on this tour. I’m a 29 year old female from the U.S., and I’ll be traveling solo. I’m really looking forward to meeting everyone!

Kerry

• 24 Nov 2009 Explorer1158312 said

Default_avatar

Hello!! im also looking to go around mid – late july. im stuck deciding between indochina or the asian adventure but im leaning more towards asian adventure for financial reasons! what hotels did you guys stay at or reccommend for before and after tour accommodation as well?

• 11 Feb 2010 JustinEuroExp7/11/12 said

JustinEuroExp7/11/12
    quote:
    Originally posted by mattys7:
    i’m also there for 2 weeks after with no plans…i wanted to do some of vietnam, but woudl be open to other suggestions. very excited.
  • 17 Mar 2010 zullia said

Default_avatar

Hi guys, I’m Giulia from Italy and i ll be travelling too in July, maybe asia discovery or indocina…I’m still stuck with this decision.Have you already booked? I would be interested in travelling 2 more weeks with someone after the trip so please contact me!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion