Community_discussions_small  

Comment

European Adventurer - 6th September 2008

23 Apr 2008 Cass said

Default_avatar
Hi!

I just booked today for the 6th September. I will be in London for a couple of days before hand if anyone else is going to be. I am traveling solo i can't wait!!!!

Cassie x
  • 8 May 2008 monica said

Default_avatar

Hi,
    Yes i am booked onto that trip too! and like you will be travelling solo. i am so excited about it!
    cant wait.

• 11 May 2008 kiwi european adventurer said

Default_avatar

Hey! I’m booked to go on that trip too and can’t wait!! It sounds really cool. I’ll be travelling solo as well so its nice to hear from others who will be doing the same thing. Where are you guys from? I’m from Auckland, New Zealand.

• 11 May 2008 Cass said

Default_avatar

Nice to see that a few others are going now to!!!! I was starting to think maybe i was the only one… Though now i notice our trip is a guaranteed departure which is awesome! I am from the Gold Coast Australia, 23yr! Look forward to seeing you all soon Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 12 May 2008 monica said

Default_avatar

Im from brissie, queensland. 18yrs old. However, i am currently living and working in edinburgh. this is my gap year! cant wait to meet you all.
    monica

• 13 May 2008 kiwi european adventurer said

Default_avatar

Oh I didn’t realise it was now a guaranteed departure! That’s so good, I don’t know what I would have done if they cancelled it. So are you guys staying at the hotel the tour leaves from the night before? I need to book it soon. I’m going to be working at a summer camp in the States so I’ll only arrive in London on the 5th. Can’t wait for the trip!! Especially Paris, Greece and Italy Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

Default_avatar

Forgot to say that I’m Anna, 21yrs old.

x

• 13 May 2008 Cass said

Default_avatar

Nice to meet you anna!!!

I am arriving in London on the 4th and about to book to stay at the royal national for 2 nights, hoping that maybe they can get me in a room with others just to save a few more $$$ to spend while we are travelling!!! Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> I thought it was easier just to stay there as it is going to be very daunting being somewhere completely new and at least they will be very helpful i am sure.

• 13 May 2008 monica said

Default_avatar

i’m thinking of staying at the generator backpackers which is very close to the royal national…and a lot cheaper.
    i will be arriving in london from edinburgh on the morning of the 5th.

Default_avatar

Hehe yeah 70 pounds for a single room works out at nearly $180NZD so its not cheap! I know what you mean though Cass, I think staying at the Royal National would be easier. Even better if they can put you in a room with others. I’m gonna look at backpackers too though I think..

• 24 May 2008 Nev said

Default_avatar

G’day,
    I’ve have also recently booked onto this tour, i’m getting to London on the 2nd staying at the Royal National.

Nev (18yrs old)

• 29 May 2008 monica said

Default_avatar

hi everyone,
    where will everyone be staying when we return to london? And for how long is everyone staying in london after the tour?
    just trying to suss out where is a good place.
    thanx
    monica

• 30 May 2008 Cass said

Default_avatar

Hi Monica,

I am staying on in London and staying in a friends unit in fulham. I am staying for 2 years!!!
    Cass

• 30 May 2008 kiwi european adventurer said

Default_avatar

Hi Nev and Monica!

I’m going to stay with a friend who lives in Bucks, not too far out of London. I think I’ve got about 2 or 3 weeks there before I have to fly home. Lucky you Cass staying for 2 years!! What are you going to do?

anna

• 31 May 2008 Cass said

Default_avatar

Hi Anna,

I have a 2 year work visa which allows me to be able to work for a total of 1 year in that two years and the rest of the time i will do alot of travelling! so exciting can’t wait.

• 1 Jun 2008 Nev said

Default_avatar

Hi everyone,

After the tour I will be staying at the royal national for a night before taking the train to Paris the following day.
    Nev

• 1 Jun 2008 Explorer1101631 said

Default_avatar

Hi everyone!
    I am Moema, from Brazil. I’m planning to go to Europe with Contiki in this rate. I’m 25 years old, and I’ll go alone, so I think it would be nice if I knew some people from my group before! I’m really excited about this trip!

• 6 Jun 2008 kiwi european adventurer said

Default_avatar

Hi Moema! I can’t wait for the trip either!!

Cass, that will be amazing living and working in London for 2 years… I want to do that sometime too, not this year unfortunately but definitely in a couple of years! Doing the Contiki will be the perfect way to start your holiday so you can work out which places you want to go back to Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

Anna

• 8 Jun 2008 Explorer1102703 said

Default_avatar

Hello everyone.

I just booked myself in for this trip with my girlfriend. Were very exited to go traveling. Neither of us have been overseas(were from Canada). We will be showing up a week early in London to catch some soccer matches if we can get tickets. As well we will be taking the bus to Paris for a week afterwards for some shopping and relaxing Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> We are 25 and 22 years old and look forward to meeting all of you!

Derrik and Chandra

• 12 Jun 2008 Explorer1103172 said

Default_avatar

Hi, I am Lisa (25)- I have booked for this trip and it is great to see some other fellow travellers going solo! I will arrive on the 5th and stay at the Royal National.

• 24 Jun 2008 Nev said

Default_avatar

Hey is anyone on facebook, i’ve create a group just for our tour (Contiki European Adventurer Sep 6th 2008). You can find me on facebook, bensne@live.com.au

Nev

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion