Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Wild Western 2010

4 Jan 2010 Chandler said

Default_avatar
Hey is anyone else doing the Wild western around August this year?
  • 21 Jan 2010 Emma said

Emma

Hey i’m gonna be doing the wild western that leaves on 1 September

• 31 Jan 2010 Christina said

Default_avatar

Hey I am going to do the Wild Western tour of August 1st with a friend

• 1 Feb 2010 Mia87 said

Default_avatar

Hi there,
    my boyfriend and i are doin this tour starting on 21st July Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 2 Feb 2010 Explorer1167778 said

Default_avatar

Hi there, I am a kiwi chick and thinking of doing this same tour. Really wanting some extra time though either side of tour dates in L.A. What are your plans?? Where you from?

• 2 Feb 2010 Emma said

Emma

Hey, I’m hopefully gonna be doing the Hawaiian stopover from 28-30 August then head to LA and do the Wild Western on 1 September and gonna stay in LA afterwards for a little longer to go to Disneyland and Universal Studios etc. I’m also a NZer from Dunedin. Where you from?

• 3 Feb 2010 Explorer1167910 said

Default_avatar

I’m going out with a mate 8 August 10, doing a few days in LA beofre the Wild Western tour on the 11th. Then after the Wild Western Tour thinking of doing another week in a costal resort with good night life,not too far from LA, any ideas….

Are these tours for students… we would have just turned 21 by the time we get out there, hoping there will be people of similar age if not on the tour then in the major cities, college parties etc.

We are from Manchester,England but rumour has it this tour company is full of ausies, is this true!

Any ideas on the male to femal ratio…

• 3 Feb 2010 jodesta said

Default_avatar

I’m a 23 year old aussie booked onto the Wild Western leaving 9th June!

Would love to hear from others going on this trip. I have at least 2 nights in LA before and time after to explore too!

• 4 Feb 2010 Bozo said

Default_avatar

hey everyone i am doing the wild western on the 22nd of september was wondering if anyone else was on that tour??

• 18 Feb 2010 FenderFlix said

FenderFlix

hey there!
    i’ll probably take the tour on August 4th with a friend of mine
    is there anyone else who starts that day??
    we’re planning to take some additional time in LA after the trip Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->
    by the way, we’re from germany

• 27 Feb 2010 Mick8 said

Mick8
    quote:
    Originally posted by Bozo:
    hey everyone i am doing the wild western on the 22nd of september was wondering if anyone else was on that tour??

Hi ya i am booking to do this tour next week. Im so excited. Its the first time im doing a tour like this and am travelling by myself. Looking forward to meeting new people. It looks such a good tour and iv had a mate who has done it and loved it!!

• 1 Mar 2010 Bozo said

Default_avatar

did you book your tour explorer??

• 13 Apr 2010 DUDU JR said

DUDU JR

15th August

And

NY Explorer 30th August

• 14 Apr 2010 Tamara said

Tamara

hey Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

I’m doing the wild western starting july 28th Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> anyone else gonna be on that tour??^^

• 16 Apr 2010 Jadee said

Default_avatar
    quote:
    Originally posted by Explorer1167910:
    I’m going out with a mate 8 August 10, doing a few days in LA beofre the Wild Western tour on the 11th. Then after the Wild Western Tour thinking of doing another week in a costal resort with good night life,not too far from LA, any ideas….

Are these tours for students… we would have just turned 21 by the time we get out there, hoping there will be people of similar age if not on the tour then in the major cities, college parties etc.

We are from Manchester,England but rumour has it this tour company is full of ausies, is this true!

Hey Mate,

I too am booked on 11th August to do Wild Western and staying in LA for two or three days before the tour. I will be 22 at the time and I am from Australia. Unsure on the male to female ratio sorry and Im also unsure on how many of us are Aussies haha…

Should be fun though. After the tour I will be flying to Vancouver and doing the Canada and the Rockies tour. Can’t Wait!!!

Thanks
    Jade

• 21 Apr 2010 Kimmy_Tee said

Default_avatar

JULY 4 TOUR ANYONE?

• 27 Apr 2010 Sophie said

Default_avatar

Hey Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->! Anyone going on the Wild Western June 2nd?

• 8 Jun 2010 Explorer1186428 said

Default_avatar
    quote:
    Originally posted by Jadee:
    quote:
    Originally posted by Explorer1167910:

Hey Mate,

I too am booked on 11th August to do Wild Western and staying in LA for two or three days before the tour. I will be 22 at the time and I am from Australia. Unsure on the male to female ratio sorry and Im also unsure on how many of us are Aussies haha…

Should be fun though. After the tour I will be flying to Vancouver and doing the Canada and the Rockies tour. Can’t Wait!!!

Thanks
    Jade

Hiya
    I’m doing the Wild Weston starting 11th August as well. I’m 25 and from London. I arrive in the evening of 10th.
    Looking forward to it!!

Alice

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.