Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Grand Advent June 11-22, 2010 end queenstown

1 Apr 2010 Ashers said

Ashers
Who else is coming Smiler Smiler ?
  • 6 Apr 2010 emma said

Default_avatar

hi there, myself and my friend are booked in on this trip Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> are you travelling on your own?

• 6 Apr 2010 Explorer1173999 said

Default_avatar

I’ll be there, traveling solo from florida, this trip can’t come soon enough can’t wait!!

• 6 Apr 2010 emma said

Default_avatar

ah awesome! i know i cant wait – not too much longer..kind of! are you just doing the tour?

• 6 Apr 2010 Explorer1173999 said

Default_avatar

im stayin a couple extra days in queenstown and 1 extra in auckland to begin with, wish i could stay longer

• 6 Apr 2010 emma said

Default_avatar

yeah same we get to auckland the day before and queenstown for 4days after.

• 11 Apr 2010 Ashers said

Ashers

if we are all there the night before the tour leaves we should meet for dinner or something!

• 11 Apr 2010 emma said

Default_avatar

yeah cool..where abouts are you’s both staying the night before?
    where are you coming from?

• 11 Apr 2010 Ashers said

Ashers

I’m trying to figure out where to stay the night before within the next couple days, where are you going to be?
    I’m coming from Sydney! yourself?

• 11 Apr 2010 emma said

Default_avatar

we’re staying at the mercure in auckland..im pretty sure its where the tour departs from..
    coming from sydney also!

• 13 Apr 2010 Ashers said

Ashers

ems- attempted to send you a private message. i prob messed that up that (this damn forum doesnt work very well on my mac for some reason).
    what flight are you on from sydney? i might stay somewhere cheaper the night before departure…but we’ll see.
    whats you and your friends names? ages?

• 13 Apr 2010 emma said

Default_avatar

hey your private msg came through so ive just replied to that Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 14 Apr 2010 Explorer1173999 said

Default_avatar

i’ll be stayin’ at the mercure the day before as well! are you guys on facebook or anything? easier than using this forum

• 14 Apr 2010 Ashers said

Ashers

sent u a message with my email Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> !

• 16 Apr 2010 lozza said

Default_avatar

Hey all!! i will be travelling on the grand adventurer!! so excited. im ems friend Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 2 Jun 2010 Leslie New Zealand said

Leslie New Zealand

I’m a female Canadian travelling solo departing from Winnipeg, MB, Canada on June 8th and arriving in Auckland, NZ June 10/10 at 7am. I can hardly wait for this adventurer, this is my first trip alone and I’m hoping to meet nice, awesome people on the tour who are just as adventureous as I am. Jumping out of a perfectly good plane and bungee jumping. Gotta do it, weather permitting of course.

• 2 Jun 2010 Ashers said

Ashers

Hi Leslie! If you check this in time, and have a facebook my email is ashleyasu1987@gmail.com feel free to add me!
    Have safe flights over, cant wait to meet you and get this party started!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion