Community_discussions_small  

Question

SAILING ON THE 29th of JULY???????

8 May 2010 ARMYPILOT22 asked

ARMYPILOT22
Hey all, I am currently in Afghanistan and I am trying to plan a nice vacation for myself when I get back from this deployment. I am trying to find someone to come with me on this cruise, but I currently live in Germany and all my friends will be deployed during this time frame and my friends from the states cannot afford the airfare. Is anyone else thinking about going alone? I am a 26 year old Guy from New York but live in Germany. I am looking for cool people to hang out with. Also I am looking for any information on this trip from people that know more about it than me. How late can we stay out on the town before we have to be on the boat? Also if another guy needs someone to room with, let me know because I don't want to pay the single occupancy fee.
  • 8 May 2010 ARMYPILOT22 said

ARMYPILOT22

Thanks Praha for the info I read it and cant wait to go. You seem knowledgeable so let me ask you this… Can you have you own booze on the boat or like other cruises they make you store it so you can’t drink it. And if you cant, can you buy cocktails? After 6 months in Afghanistan with no drinking, I just want to float around drunk for 10 days haha. I think this is the longest time I have gone without a drink, or going out, or eating good food, or… doing anything that is fun haha. Hope to meet some cool people on the trip!!!!!! Hit me up on facebook if you are going on the cruise, you can find me with my email below.

brett.chereskin@gmail.com

• 8 May 2010 ARMYPILOT22 said

ARMYPILOT22

Sweet, thanks again for the advice!!!

• 8 May 2010 renango said

Default_avatar

Hey Brett,
    Me and my friend are also from NY and on the trip.. dont worry about the roomate, they will link you up with someone on the trip, and you can always switch roomates once on the trip.
    We are looking forward to it, I have done contiki tons of times, and lost count, so if you have any questions let me know..
    Stay safe and see ya in july…

Renango@gmail.com
    Eric

• 9 May 2010 Shannon735 said

Shannon735

Hahaha maybe he’ll tell us the shorter version of his Canadian love story on tour Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 10 May 2010 ARMYPILOT22 said

ARMYPILOT22

I can’t believe we now have a facebook group!!!! I guess we all are just so excited about this trip we are trying to squeeze out as much anticipation as possible, I feel the luckiest because I live in Germany and if I like Croatia I am going to visit all the time. Also if I make any good friends on this trip you will have a penthouse apartment in Wiesbaden Germany to stay in if you want. I got an extra bedroom if you all want to come visit, but you got to be cool and like drinking boots of beer haha.

• 13 May 2010 Lolo28 said

Lolo28

Hey, I just booked this tour! I’m real excited! I live in Palm Desert, CA. This is my second contiki tour. I did the Greek Island Hop last year. Looking forward to meeting everyoneSmiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 14 May 2010 Shannon735 said

Shannon735

Hey! That’s awesome! I did the Spotlight on Greece and 7 Day Cruise last year.

Do you have FB? We started a group for our tour: http://www.facebook.com/#!/gro…=322576281118&ref=ts

See you in July Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 14 May 2010 Lolo28 said

Lolo28

Greece was literally amazing! I hope this one tops it! I have a good feeling about it.
    I just joined the facebook group. That’s awesome that there is one! They told me there was like 40 people on this tour! Bigger than my other one

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion