Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Ireland May 21, 2011

12 Oct 2010 aprildinthebigd said

aprildinthebigd
This is my first trip to Ireland and first with Contiki. Could not be more excited! Anyone traveling on this tour? Also, does anyone have any tips on what to see, pack, etc?
  • 22 Oct 2010 live.the.dream said

Default_avatar

Hello. Yes im actually planning to do the GB and Ireland tour starting April 22nd in London, so that will join onto the one your planning. Im in the same boat as you, never done anything like this so its very exciting! I’m from Australia.

Dani

• 12 Feb 2011 ezza said

ezza

Hi, I just booked the Ireland tour today. So excited!!! I’m from Australia too. I’ve done a Contiki tour before in America on my own and loved it!
    Erin

• 14 Feb 2011 Tame said

Tame

Hello Everyone, my original tour got moved to this date so it looks like I will be joining you. This is also a first for me :) I will be flying from Florida with a layover in Chicago then off to Dublin. I have no idea what to pack either ….definetly a rain coat as the weather is almost always a light rain….
    Tame

• 6 Mar 2011 ezza said

ezza

Hey, do any of you have Facebook? If so, add me! My email address is erin.s_88@yahoo.com.au

• 6 Mar 2011 Explorer1233534 said

Default_avatar

Hopefully i can travel the world in 80 dyas…hahaha

Ernestine

• 6 Mar 2011 aprildinthebigd said

aprildinthebigd

Tame, where in Florida? my friend and I will be flying out of Fort Lauderdale. Hey Erin, added you!

Time is flying so fast… 75 days!!! :)

• 6 Mar 2011 Tame said

Tame

Explorer1211517, I will be flying out of Fort Lauderdale….I currently live in Hollywood. Erin I just added you as well. :)

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.