Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Russia and Baltic departing 20th July 2009

5 Apr 2009 Kirstie said

Kirstie
Hi Guys,
Just wanted to start a topic so we can all et to know each other a little before our tour goes. Im goin with my best friend bucket :-). We're both a little loopy but you'll et used to it.

Talk soon!
kirst xx
  • 14 Apr 2009 TravelBug said

TravelBug

Hi Kirstie!

Glad to “meet” someone who I’ll be on tour with Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> I’m from Toronto travelling solo (for this bit of my trip anyways), and will be joining on July 23rd in Moscow Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> Cant wait!

Andrea

• 17 Apr 2009 Jiun said

Jiun

Hi Kirstie & Andrea!

I will also be on this tour but joining in Moscow on the 23rd – couldn’t fit the Riga part into my schedule Frowner<!--graemlin::(-->

I am then doing the adjoining Scandinavian Tour starting on 1 Aug.

Feel free to drop me a line at jiun.low@gmail.com or on facebook.

Jiun

• 19 May 2009 Beth said

Default_avatar

Hi everyone,

I’m starting out from Riga on July 20th and continuing on the Scandinavia tour as well. I’m traveling solo so it’d be great to get to know a few people in advance!

Beth

• 1 Jul 2009 Little John said

Little John

Hello all
    I’m also starting the tour from Moscow on the 23rd after 30hrs flying time from Sydney. Not looking forward to that part much.How is everyone, getting excited as the days countdown. I am. Anyone staying on an extra day in Copenhagen?

Little John

• 4 Jul 2009 Scott said

Default_avatar

Hi Everyone,

I’ll be starting the tour in Riga on the 20th and going all the way through to Copenhagen. I’m getting into Riga the night of the 19th and having an extra day in Copenhagen as well.

Can’t wait to get this party started and have a good time.

see you all over there.

Scott

• 5 Jul 2009 Explorer1139692 said

Default_avatar

Hey =)

I’m Erin. I’m starting out in Riga on the 20th. I’m also getting in there on the afternoon of the 19th.

I’m getting excited and have already started the countdown.

• 6 Jul 2009 Little John said

Little John

16 sleeps to go before the new adventure starts. Can barely wait to meet you all on the otherside of the world. Everyone got their Visa into Russia organised.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion