Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Booking Now

30 Sep 2010 SimplyRaith said

Default_avatar
I really would love to go to Italy. Im hesitant b/c I am going Solo. I am very interested in the Simply Italy but is it unrealistic to book now for a October/November trip?
  • 30 Sep 2010 DigitalShaych said

Default_avatar

nope! do it. going alone is the best, cause you get to meet other people, but also be on your own with the the hassles of friends!

• 1 Oct 2010 Jay K said

Default_avatar

Definitely do it! I’m travelling solo for the first time and I can’t wait – all the challenges and the excitement of meeting new people! It’s going to be incredible. Go to a travel agent and see if there are openings for the Simply Italy tour for Oct 17-29! Big Grin<!--graemlin::D--> We’ll see you there :P

• 18 Nov 2010 Cass said

Cass

Hi there,
    i am planning to do the Simply Italy 2011 end of August, early Septemner. I am also doing this trip solo, nervous and excited at the same time…

• 18 Nov 2010 Auregnas said

Default_avatar

I’m going solo December 29, I say do it! I’ve asked around and a lot of people say going alone is actually better than going with friends because you’re forced to interact more with other people. There’ll be a lot of other people going alone no matter what tour or date you choose so I wouldn’t stress! Razzer<!--graemlin::p-->

• 30 Nov 2010 Lauranne said

Lauranne

I’m doing the december 29 solo too, it’ll be goodtimes Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 11 Mar 2011 Jen said

Jen

I did a NYE tour in London & Paris, the majority of the people on the tours go alone, but it was an amazing tour! You meet a lot of people that love to travel and there are 6 of us from that tour that are going on Simply Italy in September this year! Awesome way to make connections and you don’t have to feel bad when you leave to do something else. We were always bouncing around between the sub-groups within the group to make sure everyone got to do what they wanted to do. It works out pretty well. Book it, you won’t be disappointed!

• 11 Mar 2011 LC83 said

Default_avatar

Hi, I’m thinking about booking Simply Italy for 4th September Departure- anyone else going then or let me know when you might be going in Aug/ September and I’ll book same dates as I’m travelling solo. Cheers :)

• 11 Mar 2011 Jennieva30 said

Jennieva30

I was in the same boat but I booked my trip European Inspiration departing October 15th and im going solo…couldnt be more excited :)

• 13 Mar 2011 Jen said

Jen

I am going on the one that leaves Sept 24!

• 13 Mar 2011 Jennieva30 said

Jennieva30

I was also going to do September but it’s about 1000 cheaper to go a month later :)

• 15 Mar 2011 Cass said

Cass

I booked for August 27th – September 10th. I am staying 2 extra days after the tour ends. I am also going solo and very excited.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion