Community_discussions_small  

Comment

ultimate europeans 31st august 2008

16 Feb 2008 babypony said

Default_avatar
hey guys my name is aysha im 22 and im from sydney im on this tour with my mate ketura who is from melbourne,we chose to do the greek island option,i get in a day and a half before my tour fresh off the grand northern in usa cuz im doin that before with my twin brother and our mate josh,im exited about europe cant wait!!!!
  • 17 Feb 2008 msznumeroUNO said

msznumeroUNO

hi Aysha!!!

im Tiffany im booked on the same tour except im going to Egypt!!

it’s getting so Closee i cant wait woohoo!!!

where in Sydney are you from?

• 17 Feb 2008 KIWIoz_Couple said

KIWIoz_Couple

heya we are Lea and Fale, on the Egypt tour option too…check out my post to see who else is already comming too…

yay meet you all soon xo

• 17 Feb 2008 msznumeroUNO said

msznumeroUNO

hey Lea,

i had a look on those bus tour websites, and i might do the oh shoot i dont know which one it was haha anyway it’s like 19 pounds or something .. and it goes to madame toussads or something, big ben buckingham palace and alot of other places .. sounds good to me haha Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

• 20 Feb 2008 KIWIoz_Couple said

KIWIoz_Couple

if you are only in london a day I wouldnt go for Maddam Tous..its alright but nothing fab, there are much better things to see and do in this big smoke

Check out the london eye, Westminister Cathederal and harrods if you have any extra time after the bus tour….

think london eye is around £14 if you book online, cathederal and harrods are FREE… travellers love FREE !!

• 20 Feb 2008 babypony said

Default_avatar

hi guys nice to meet you all and heya tiffany im from inlgeburn which is out campbeltown way were are you from? everyone this is my email adress fonzo440@hotmail.com im on facebook if youz wanna add me

• 23 Feb 2008 brittany- 1986 said

Default_avatar

hey guys im not on ur tour Frowner<!--graemlin::(--> but any one in london between the 25-31st august love some travel buddies??

• 24 Feb 2008 msznumeroUNO said

msznumeroUNO

hey, most of the people we have been speaking to on this tour aka my europe family haha .. will be there way before i will be haha i get in on the 30th of august and plan to do a hop on hop off tour of london in the whole one day i have in london .. plan to see alot of sights in one day haha but then sgain ill be coming back in a few yrs anyway so not much to worry about now haha..

email is x_xwattabimbox_x@hotmail.com add me to msn if you like [=

• 14 Mar 2008 AuSSie_GaL said

Default_avatar

Hey Everyone,

My Name is Teana, and i will be doing the Greek Island option on the 31st August. Bit nervous as i will be travelling solo, but cant wait meet everyone.

• 26 Mar 2008 Explorer1094436 said

Default_avatar

Hey guys, I’m Kyle from Canada, and I’m booked on the Egypt option, I’m a first time solo traveler, and kinda nerves; so basically I’m just trying to meet some people. If anyone has MSN mine in freestyleskiing24@hotmail.com, or if anyone has face book I’m " Kyle Gawryluk".

• 26 Mar 2008 msznumeroUNO said

msznumeroUNO

hi Kyleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

you’re probably the 3rd guy on tour so Far, but at least we have another guy coming to Egypt with us YAY!!!

check out the other forum, theres a few out there to find everyone who is coming, i have added you to msn and facebook. [=

Can’t wait for August!!!

When do you arrive in London?

• 28 Mar 2008 Cassssssie said

Default_avatar

Hey all! I’m cassie, and like most of you know coming with you all around europe and EGYPT!! Heck yes, I’m totally attempting to make a pyramid sandcastle!! haha.

If you guys have MSN you may add me: cagedfreak@hotmail.com

See you all in about 5 months :P

xx

• 30 Mar 2008 Leash said

Leash

Hello Kyle.
    Welcome aboard, so to speak. Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

Don’t worry about travelling alone- most of us are. I was a bit nervous about travelling alone originally, but the internet is a wonderful thing. We all chat on MSN a bit so we’ll sort of know each other before we get there!

I will add you on MSN and Facebook. Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

Leash

• 30 Mar 2008 msznumeroUNO said

msznumeroUNO

i just wanna say ohh yehh bring on Europe baby 5 months tomorrow until the tour starts argh so damn excited woohoo

• 1 Apr 2008 Cassssssie said

Default_avatar

hahah I love you tiff, aka tour buddy. Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

120 days and counting! :S eeeek.

Now, do we get our Visas for egypt BEFORE we go away or… when we get there? apparently contiki may spit the dummy if we do it when we get there my travel agent said… although it does save $40ish to do it in egypt…

Thoughts? Comments? Anyone? hahaha.

xxx

• 1 Apr 2008 msznumeroUNO said

msznumeroUNO

aw Cassie lovers meeeeeeeeee wooo Big Grin<!--graemlin::D--> hahahaha

luvs u too Cassie haha it’s true =P

okay um back to my comment um .. lol i forgot .. oh right visa, im getting at the border, i dont think people have had problems getting it at the border.. it’s cheaper only about $20USD at the border compared to $80AUD at home.. heck ive spend almost $7000 to contiki i wanna save some money lOl

• 8 Apr 2008 Snow said

Snow

Hi all!!…
    Wow… I just found this place… Cool!!>.. hehehe
    I’m 23, from Adelaide, Australia… I’m doing the 31st Aug… Egypt option… this is my first major travel… and alone!!.. scary… but super excited… I’m keen to break the ice before we all meet in person!! Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->… my MSN is kalo.lainee@hotmail.com

• 8 Apr 2008 Snow said

Snow
    quote:
    Posted 08 Apr 2008 04:06 AM Hide Post
    Hi all!!…
    Wow… I just found this place… Cool!!>.. hehehe
    I’m 23, from Adelaide, Australia… I’m doing the 31st Aug… Egypt option… this is my first major travel… and alone!!.. scary… but super excited… I’m keen to break the ice before we all meet in person!! Big GrinBig Grin… my MSN is kalo.lainee@hotmail.com
  • 8 Apr 2008 msznumeroUNO said

msznumeroUNO

Heyyyyyyy how youdoing?

Welcome to our group haha!!

I cant wait for this tour im so excited bring on Europe baby!!

When do you arrive in London? Are you staying in London after the tour or have you got other plans?

Im going to Egypt as well which means the egypt and Greece option is finally evening out haha yay!!

I’ll add u by the way haha

Take care xOx

• 8 Apr 2008 Dale_1986 said

Dale_1986

hey, yeah another person!!!!! sweet, dont worry most of us on here are travelling solo. when you gettin into london?

my names dale by the way haha.

cheers

• 9 Apr 2008 Snow said

Snow

Hi again!! hehehe
    I know I’m sooo psyched!!… I arrive in London 29th Aug and I leave Oct 22… so that gives me over a week to do something before heading back home… anyone got any plans? Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.