Community_discussions_small  

Comment

ultimate europeans 31st august 2008

16 Feb 2008 babypony said

Default_avatar
hey guys my name is aysha im 22 and im from sydney im on this tour with my mate ketura who is from melbourne,we chose to do the greek island option,i get in a day and a half before my tour fresh off the grand northern in usa cuz im doin that before with my twin brother and our mate josh,im exited about europe cant wait!!!!
  • 10 Apr 2008 Cassssssie said

Default_avatar

Hey!

Yay, more people, I’m ever so excited!!! I’ve nearly paid off the entire tour thank christ…

So how many people are we up to? do we know? I think we are up to around… 10ish that we know of through the forums? Who knows ha.

Egypt all the way though. seriously. everyone. come to egypt!! haha.

xxx

• 12 Apr 2008 msznumeroUNO said

msznumeroUNO

yawns im so tired lOl bring on Europe baby!!! I have to find myself a fake wedding ring to fight off the egyptian men .. ARGH!!!

• 12 Apr 2008 KIWIoz_Couple said

KIWIoz_Couple

ok so theres

Me, Fale, tiffany, Dale, Leash, Teana and friend, Cassie, Kyle, Snow,

who else ???

• 12 Apr 2008 msznumeroUNO said

msznumeroUNO

no lea teana is going solo hun..

its fale, dale, lea, leashie, me, cassie, aysha, ketura, chris, kyle and kalo at the moment!!

• 14 Apr 2008 Explorer1096518 said

Default_avatar

hey group

i’m Rob, 21 from melb, going solo on tour (greek island option) on Aug 31 and can’t wait.

I’m also staying on in London for a week or so after the tour- maybe Snow wants to meet up?

Thinking of doing some backpacking around europe too- if any1’s interested let me know and we can arrange something.

• 14 Apr 2008 Leash said

Leash

Hi there Rob. Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->
    Welcome to the crew!

I wish I could afford to go backpacking as well, but this tour is going to kill my bank account already. Roll Eyes<!--graemlin::rolleyes:-->

• 14 Apr 2008 Dale_1986 said

Dale_1986

hey rob,

good to see we’re gettin a few more blokes. im dale an im doin the greek island option with ya. sweeeeet

Dale

• 14 Apr 2008 msznumeroUNO said

msznumeroUNO

Hiiiiiiiii im Tiffany .. i thinkl im going to be the most annoying on tour haha!!

Thats cool.. okay so we now have 2 people from every place except for SA .. my theory has nothing to do with anything i just thought it was cool haha (2 fron Canada, London, Sydney, WA, QLD, Melb, and 1 from SA) RANDOM!! i know haha..

Im heading off to Egypt with a few of the others yay!!

Maybe you want to come on the hop on hop off bus tour of London the day ebfore the tour starts? Ive told everyone about it already and everyone seems to be cool with it.. it will give everyone the chance to bond .. or get sick of me .. which ever comes first haha!!

P.S do you have msn, myspace, facebook, bebo anything? lOl

• 16 Apr 2008 Cassssssie said

Default_avatar

I’m seriously amazed that you can keep up with not only everyones names, but where they are coming from Tiff… :| You are seriously a freaakkkkkk!

haha.

Hey all the new comers, I am Cassie! Going to Egypt, can’t wait! I’m actually going to be in London around about a month before the tour starts and up unti december this year [I’m living there for 6 months] So if anyone wants to catch up after the tour [or wants cheap drinks at the pub I’m working at haha] let me know!!

My email is: cagedfreak@hotmail.com…

104 days to go eeeeek!! Eeker<!--graemlin::eek:-->

Cass xx

• 17 Apr 2008 msznumeroUNO said

msznumeroUNO

no hunni im no freak!! look at ur email that should say it all =P haha nah im kidding my love <3

I keep up with everyone cause im always checking the forums, and i speak to almost everyone on tour yay for me haha!! im at 133 yayyy

• 21 Apr 2008 Explorer1094436 said

Default_avatar

So who’s all going to england early?

• 21 Apr 2008 Dale_1986 said

Dale_1986

yeah man, im doin ireland an england two weeks beforehand. yourself?

• 21 Apr 2008 msznumeroUNO said

msznumeroUNO

argh dale ur so lucky ur in the 3 3’s argghhh haha

i think everyone will be in at least 2 cays before the tour starts apart from me!! ROFL

• 21 Apr 2008 Dale_1986 said

Dale_1986

haha wait till im into the 3 1’s!!!!!!!! then watch out lol

• 23 Apr 2008 msznumeroUNO said

msznumeroUNO

Haha, only 2 more onths and 2 weeks then ur in the 111 haha yay how much fun yay

OHHH i am not the last one to arrive either!!! yay for me!!! hahaha

• 28 Apr 2008 teagz said

Default_avatar
    quote:
    Originally posted by babypony:
    hey guys my name is aysha im 22 and im from sydney im on this tour with my mate ketura who is from melbourne,we chose to do the greek island option,i get in a day and a half before my tour fresh off the grand northern in usa cuz im doin that before with my twin brother and our mate josh,im exited about europe cant wait!!!!

Hi Guys. I’m Teagan and im doing the UE+Greek Island option in August! I’m doing it alone so im extrememly nervous.. im evening thinking about not going =/.
    I’m 22 and from Melbourne.. is anyone else doing it alone?

• 29 Apr 2008 Leash said

Leash

Hi Teagan. Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

Don’t worry- most of us are going alone. I was stressing about it in the beginning, but now I can’t wait to head off!

• 29 Apr 2008 Dale_1986 said

Dale_1986

hey teagan! yay another greek island person with me lol. sweeet. you can be nervous lol, just dont let it from stopping you doin this trip. you’ll kick yaself. do you have msn or anything??

Dale

• 30 Apr 2008 msznumeroUNO said

msznumeroUNO

you will soon have almost everyone replyign to this post haha .. im usually one of the first too hahaha anywho um qelcome to the gang now we have 2 from everywhere except sa which only has one and melb has 3 LOL yay for melb i wana move to melb Frowner<!--graemlin::(-->

anywayyyyyyyy lol im 21 and im going to be doing the egypt option woot haha we’ll all make u feel welcome we’re really friendly .. honest!!

• 4 May 2008 Melissa said

Melissa

hey guys, my name is melissa and i’m from canada. I’m 17 and sooo excited for this trip!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion