Community_discussions_small  

Comment

ultimate europeans 31st august 2008

16 Feb 2008 babypony said

Default_avatar
hey guys my name is aysha im 22 and im from sydney im on this tour with my mate ketura who is from melbourne,we chose to do the greek island option,i get in a day and a half before my tour fresh off the grand northern in usa cuz im doin that before with my twin brother and our mate josh,im exited about europe cant wait!!!!
  • 11 Jun 2008 KIWIoz_Couple said

KIWIoz_Couple

actually we are both wrong !!!

its exactly 82 days till we leave…
    20 days in june and 31 in July and Aug

Ha ha
    my bebo countdown is a sham Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 11 Jun 2008 msznumeroUNO said

msznumeroUNO

79 days until i leave for europe lol, i leave sydney on the 29th of August

• 2 Jul 2008 niket said

niket

hey guys i am Niket, staying in Melbourne for the past 2 years. m flying into London on the 30th of August, after doing 7 days in Japan.

m doing the Egypt option n will stay back in London for another 4 days after the trip.

well good to see more people on this trip.

• 3 Jul 2008 msznumeroUNO said

msznumeroUNO

hey niket, im tiffany!!
    welcome aboard!! haha yay for the late comersssssss haha

what time do you arrive in london?

im on the egypt option also so excited

• 3 Jul 2008 niket said

niket

hey tiff, good to hear from u, ll fly into london on the 30th afternoon, m not sure bout the time.

m staying at the royal national hotel, i am sure most of us are.

m staying back in london for 4 more days after out trip finishes.

• 3 Jul 2008 msznumeroUNO said

msznumeroUNO

yeah as most people are, however i unfortunately am not.

do you have msn maybe we can chat on there or facebook?

• 3 Jul 2008 niket said

niket

scorpian_tattoo@hotmail.com, thats my msn id, it ll be nice to have a chat

niket

• 9 Jul 2008 blackbird said

blackbird

Hey..I’m Stephanie, I’m 26…from Canada. I’m on this trip, doing the Egypt option. Just wanted to say hi!

• 9 Jul 2008 Dale_1986 said

Dale_1986

hey stephanie, glad to see some more people, very exciting!

what part of canada are you from? im headin to Vancouver after our tour has finished.

Dale!

• 9 Jul 2008 msznumeroUNO said

msznumeroUNO

welcomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

im Tiffany im from Sydney i think i was the first person to post about this tour so im like super excited haha im leaving australia for the first time so this is exciting stuff haha

when do you arrive in london? my email: x_xwattabimbox_x@hotmail.com add me if you like we can have a chat before we leave Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

oh and p.s YAY FOR EGYPTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

• 10 Jul 2008 Leash said

Leash

Haha meet Tiffany- the one with enough enthusiasm to cover all of us!

Hello to any newcomers I’ve missed!

Looking forward to meeting everyone soon. Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

I’ll be in London 3 days before and also 2 days after the tour and I’d really like to do a day tour to Stonehenge and Bath on one of the days. Probably 2 days before the tour. Anyone else interested?

Leash Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 10 Jul 2008 msznumeroUNO said

msznumeroUNO

hahaha i am just a happy and excited person sometimes i think over excited haha

• 11 Jul 2008 blackbird said

blackbird

Hi Dale, and everyone else..i’m from Edmonton…I’m not on msn very often, but i am on facebook…angel_rot@hotmail.com

• 13 Jul 2008 msznumeroUNO said

msznumeroUNO

Hey Stephanie, i have added you to facebook [= hopefully we can chat soon

• 13 Jul 2008 Cassssssie said

Default_avatar

TWO WEEKS!!

TWO WEEKS!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

xx

• 13 Jul 2008 Explorer1094436 said

Default_avatar

Sweet another person from Alberta

• 15 Jul 2008 msznumeroUNO said

msznumeroUNO

haha yay for Kyle haha =P

• 17 Jul 2008 Explorer1094436 said

Default_avatar

okay so whats going on with the hop on hop off tour in london?

• 17 Jul 2008 msznumeroUNO said

msznumeroUNO

well we’re going to meet at approx 930/10am out the front of the RN we’ll get our tickets from the contiki basement and then we’ll be off, anyone else who’s interested don’t be shy to come along, just let us know who’s coming so we can wait for you [=

• 18 Jul 2008 msznumeroUNO said

msznumeroUNO

Hey guys i have been sadly informed that our beloved Lea and Fale won’t be travellling with us, i have this message that i was asked to pass on.

Lea sent you a message. –-————————-Subject: wont be making Contiki BOO HOO HOO** sorry kids…. Fale and I have pulled out of Contiki today (and lost our deposit Frowner<!--graemlin::(--> ………. as we are going to take up the opportunity of living in Sicily Italy for a year starting end of August !! Cant say no to that now can we.. ifanyone fancies a stop over we will have a spare room as well !! I will keep in touch and come meet up with ya’ll before tour… that tour bus trip and a few bevvies sounds great. Cant wait to meet you all after our chats etc… and of course get all the hot tips etc for next summer. Just spent today in Pisa, Italy.. It was VERY busy !! got a few great pics and will post em up as soon as poss!! watch out for the street sellers.. they are crooks DONT BE AFRAID TO SAY NO !! and remember the cops are always watching !! as tempting as those gucci sunnies and ‘rolex’ watches are hahahahaha Spread the word for me.. Im on a ship where internet is $28 USA an hour !! Eeek… Better fly… And Leash… I still want those shoes hun so remember to pack em for me !! Ciao from me.. will be in Rome in the morning !!Love Lea

As much as we wont get to be on tour they will be so lucky to live in italy, at least we have somewhere to stay right haha just kidding. Would have been awesome to spend 6 weeks with them, they seem like an awesome couple.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion