Community_discussions_small  

Comment

ultimate europeans 31st august 2008

16 Feb 2008 babypony said

Default_avatar
hey guys my name is aysha im 22 and im from sydney im on this tour with my mate ketura who is from melbourne,we chose to do the greek island option,i get in a day and a half before my tour fresh off the grand northern in usa cuz im doin that before with my twin brother and our mate josh,im exited about europe cant wait!!!!
  • 20 Jul 2008 Cassssssie said

Default_avatar

Heyyy all.

Sooo, I’m leaving in 9 days.

FREAKING out like you would not believe.

I’m allergic to packing and I’m pretty sure I’m going to miss having my never ending closet of clothes…

Anyway, Count me in for the bus tour thingo Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> I’ll have to check all my stuff in at the RN in the morning so I dunno how long that’ll take?

Slash, Kyle you wonderful man, you and Meagan are moving to the RN too hey??

Maybe we should go together? Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

xx

• 20 Jul 2008 msznumeroUNO said

msznumeroUNO

I arrive in London on the 30th, and i too have to check in my luggage hence why i said about 930 but dont know how long it’ll take to put my luggage wherever they hold it until check in time later that day.

I cant wait for this tour, BRING ON EUROPE BABY!!!

• 22 Jul 2008 Shira Mae said

Shira Mae

Greetings all! I’m Shira from New Orleans and I am excited to go on this trip and hang out with everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 22 Jul 2008 msznumeroUNO said

msznumeroUNO

YAY Shira, you found it hehe!!

• 26 Jul 2008 Explorer1108030 said

Default_avatar

Hi all, im Dave from New Zealand going on the UE+Eygpt 31 Aug. Getting into London a few days beforehand to do abit of sightseeing, staying at the RN if anyone else wants to meet up.
    Looking forward to meeting you all and having a blast!

Dave

• 26 Jul 2008 niket said

niket

hey Dave, good to hear from another tour buddy, i am Niket from Melbourne. doing the Egypt option as well. i went to New Zealand last year for bout 12 days, n tht was my best trip till date.

where are from, in new zealand

• 27 Jul 2008 msznumeroUNO said

msznumeroUNO

Hi Dave,

I’m Tiffany im going to Egypt too im so excited haha. We’re all doing a bus tour of London on the 30th if ur interested. We’ll be meeting outside the RN at around 9:30 / 10 depending what time i get there i guess haha i arrive in london at 6:20am that morning so fingers crossed it wont take me too long to get out of the airport haha.

my email is x_xwattabimbox_x@hotmail.com feel free to add me if you like.

• 27 Jul 2008 Explorer1108030 said

Default_avatar

Hey guys, good to meet you. Yeah tours fast approaching huh, cant wait. Glad you enjoyed your tour here Nik, NZs’ a great place, im down in Christchurch, so absolutely freezing here atm, looking forward to a euro summer haha. I get in about the same time as you Tiff, cept a coup days before, so ill know exactly how long it will take you to get to the RN, apparently taking the tube at that time is an experiance and a half. Definitely interested in going on a day tour with you all.

email is davidhueston@hotmail.com or on facebook, see yas soon!

Dave

• 28 Jul 2008 Explorer1096518 said

Default_avatar

Hey again guys

A day tour from London sounds pretty awesome. I arrive 28 August, and wanted to know if anyone’s up for a day tour to Bath (Stonehenge incl) ?

My e-mail: rshafs@optusnet.com.au

Looking forward to meeting everyone!

• 28 Jul 2008 Explorer1096518 said

Default_avatar

oh yeah, in case new people don’t know me, i’m Rob.

• 29 Jul 2008 msznumeroUNO said

msznumeroUNO

To be honest i dont even know how many people are coming i too am a single traveller, heading to egypt, man this egypt tour will be crazy, half the tour is heading over yay haha

im normally the one who keeps track of the new people but i seem to have lost count haha.

how come you got ur contiki docs so early, it says in ours we dont get them till 3 weeks prior to departure Frowner<!--graemlin::(--> thats so mean haha

not only am i nervous but im so excited i have been counting down the days for a while now haha. i shall add you to facebook!!

• 29 Jul 2008 tammypie said

Default_avatar
    Woo Hoo, not long now!!!

msznumeroUNO

Tammy! where have you been i never see you online haha

msznumeroUNO

The pre tour meeting is just a meeting that tells you what time we leave, and they weigh ur bags etc to make sure ur not over the 20kg limit. Just some helpful information about the tour before we head off on our journey!!

My god you went from boiling hot weather to freezing cold lol

msznumeroUNO

Okay guys io have an update haha i have worked it out that there is 18 of us so far omg thats so cool, haha and only 6 are staying in Greece omg Egypt is going to be one BIG party guys, make sure you’re READY!!

WOOOOO haha

• 29 Jul 2008 tammypie said

Default_avatar

Ha ha, I’ve been around Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> Haven’t written in this post for a while though!

Aussie chick, currently living in the middle east but leaving for good in two weeks time.
    I’ll then be in the states for two weeks and then landing in London to start Contiki! Taking the Egypt ‘party size’ option too. Staying at the RN the night of the 30th.

Can’t wait to meet everyone and get this trip started!!!

• 30 Jul 2008 msznumeroUNO said

msznumeroUNO

Hey Sharma, I was just thinking of doing the hop on hop off bus tour of london, that way we get to see anything in the time frame we want and we get on and off any bus at any time we want.. so it sounds good like that?

• 30 Jul 2008 Stuman said

Default_avatar

hey duuuuudes

just booked this tour yesterday, begged for the egypt option because they told me it was full and eventually got it! so excited man

cant wait to meet all of you, might start adding all of you to facebook, that have it

when should i head down to sunny london? i am working up in birmingham at the moment so i can just jump on the bus whenever! i have absolutely no issues leaving this job man, seriously. GET ME OUT OF HERE! lol

my facebook is dodgy_stu@hotmail.com if anyone else wants to add me

• 30 Jul 2008 Shira Mae said

Shira Mae

hey everyone, my facebook is Shira Mae (from Loyola New Olreans) I am almost always on facebook so hit me up and we can connect there also before the BIG trip, woo-hoo!!!

• 1 Aug 2008 Leash said

Leash

Awww I wish I had enough money to go to Egypt!!!
    Still, I’ve always wanted to see a sunset on Santorini, so I’ll have to console myself with that. Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

Hi to all of you newcomers- I’ve been sans internet for a while so I seem to have missed quite a few people popping out of the woodwork!
    Feel free to add me on MSN/Facebook- my email is leashamarie@hotmail.com

Rob- I posted earlier that I was looking for someone to go to Stonehenge and Bath with. Email me if you would definitely like to organise something. Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion