Community_discussions_small  

Comment

ultimate europeans 31st august 2008

16 Feb 2008 babypony said

Default_avatar
hey guys my name is aysha im 22 and im from sydney im on this tour with my mate ketura who is from melbourne,we chose to do the greek island option,i get in a day and a half before my tour fresh off the grand northern in usa cuz im doin that before with my twin brother and our mate josh,im exited about europe cant wait!!!!
  • 1 Aug 2008 Leash said

Leash

Thanks Sharna. Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 7 Aug 2008 Cassssssie said

Default_avatar

whooooo guess who is in LONDON!

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

everyone get here like now cause I’m in serious need of some more people to party with! [our awesome friends we met just left for home Frowner<!--graemlin::(--> ]

actually scratch that, come to ireland first THEN to London.

whoooooooooo

man its so freaking hot here. not kidding. so hot.

incredibly.

hot hot hot.

whooooooooo

not drunk now i promise, but you can totally drink in the streets here. haha kinda cool.

love you allllllll

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

• 11 Aug 2008 Explorer1100931 said

Default_avatar

Hi my name is Jamie, I am from Canada and I am travelling solo, super nervous but really excited! i arrive on the 26th, anyone know when we have to meet and what time? im staying with fam for a few days but if ppl are there early we should meet up and go around london

• 11 Aug 2008 Explorer1096518 said

Default_avatar

hi jamie

I’m rob – if you’d like to meet up leave me a message.

Email: rshafs@optusnet.com.au

• 12 Aug 2008 msznumeroUNO said

msznumeroUNO

Hey Jamie!!

When you get ur contiki docs it will tell you when we have to meet, im pretty sure it’s 7pm the night before tour starts at the Royal National Hotel, if you are up for it, we’re doing a bus tour of london the day i get in which is the 30th, we’re all meeting outside the RN at about 10.

Hope to see you there!

Not long to go now only 17 more sleeps!!

• 12 Aug 2008 Explorer1100931 said

Default_avatar

hey all! i would love to meet up for the bus tour! only thing is dont we have to check in at 2pm for the hotel? anyways im definitly interested in it. where does it go?

• 13 Aug 2008 msznumeroUNO said

msznumeroUNO

It is a Bus tour of London i think it’s bus about tours we’re going to do.. you can check in AFTER 2pm, doesnt have to be right on the dot, ill be leaving my luggage there and going and doing the tour ill sleep when i get back haha .. or even on the bus?

• 13 Aug 2008 Shira Mae said

Shira Mae

Is anyone else from the US going on this trip? Just curious…

• 13 Aug 2008 Explorer1094436 said

Default_avatar

wow tiff you post alot, I should start doing it more, lol

• 13 Aug 2008 Explorer1100931 said

Default_avatar

bus tour it is! I am getting a european SIM card so I will post it when i receive it so anyone whose in london before the trip can call me and we can make more definite arrangements but it sounds good. I just wanted sure what the deal was for checking bags at the hotel was but I am really excited about all this and just stressing about this baggage weight constriction!!

anyways when is everyone arriving to london?

• 14 Aug 2008 msznumeroUNO said

msznumeroUNO

lol shh Kyle!!

i arrive on the 30th of August

• 14 Aug 2008 Stuman said

Default_avatar

Hi, booked my hotel accomodation at the RN from the 28th.. so if any of you are aorund at that time i will see you then Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 14 Aug 2008 msznumeroUNO said

msznumeroUNO

I think everyone arrives a day or two earlier then me haha

• 14 Aug 2008 Shira Mae said

Shira Mae

noFrowner<!--graemlin::(--> I think I’m the only one who arrives the day of!! I get in at noon…guess I’ll see y’all at the hotel!

• 14 Aug 2008 Dale_1986 said

Dale_1986

HEY!!! i am leaving today for the rolling hills of Ireland. Freakin stoked yet nervous at the same time. im in london from the 23rd! but i guess i will prolly see most of you guys in 2 weeks! bring it

Safe flights everyone

Dale.

• 15 Aug 2008 msznumeroUNO said

msznumeroUNO

oh really well thats alright Shira at least you are coming!! hehe

• 15 Aug 2008 Explorer1108030 said

Default_avatar

Hi all, fyi Leash and i are doing a day tour to Stonehenge/Bath and Winchester on Fri the 29th leaving from the RN. Anyone is more than welcome to join us, if interested hitup either me or Leash and we can give you the details.

Two weeks to go!

Dave

• 15 Aug 2008 Melissa said

Melissa

hey i arrive at noon too shira mae! where are you coming from?

• 15 Aug 2008 Shira Mae said

Shira Mae

OH AWESOME Melissa! I’m coming from the US, new Orleans to be exactSmiler<!--graemlin::)--> Where will you be coming from? Perhaps we could connect and get to the hotel together. From my understanding, the shuttle will take us close to the hotel, not AT the hotel. So it’ll be nice to have someone with me…as this is my first trip abroad, by myself!!

• 15 Aug 2008 msznumeroUNO said

msznumeroUNO

hey Shira, im taking the tube, is that what ur talking about? i dont know of any bus shuttle

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.