Community_discussions_small  

Comment

ultimate europeans 31st august 2008

16 Feb 2008 babypony said

Default_avatar
hey guys my name is aysha im 22 and im from sydney im on this tour with my mate ketura who is from melbourne,we chose to do the greek island option,i get in a day and a half before my tour fresh off the grand northern in usa cuz im doin that before with my twin brother and our mate josh,im exited about europe cant wait!!!!
  • 15 Aug 2008 Shira Mae said

Shira Mae

tube…shuttle…tomAto…tomOto… we could very well be talking about the same thingSmiler<!--graemlin::)--> but am I still correct that it won’t take us right to the hotel, just close to it? that’s what my agent told me.

• 15 Aug 2008 msznumeroUNO said

msznumeroUNO

yeh we have a little walk to do..

• 15 Aug 2008 Shira Mae said

Shira Mae

okay Melissa, so I saw that you are coming from Canada. Just curious if you’re connecting or flying straight to London… I connect in Minneapolis and am wondering if we are on the same flught

• 15 Aug 2008 Leash said

Leash

Have fun and beware of leprechauns Dale- they’re stone cold killers. Wink<!--graemlin:;)-->

• 16 Aug 2008 Melissa said

Melissa

no were not i connect in atlanta

• 16 Aug 2008 Melissa said

Melissa

but yeah we should meet up at the airport and head to the hotel together

• 17 Aug 2008 Shira Mae said

Shira Mae

that sounds like a great idea Melissa! how can we do it? I fly NWA/KLM airlines so wonder if we can meet at baggage claim somewhere… I can make a Contiki Melissa sigh and you can make a Contiki Shira sign!! Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 17 Aug 2008 Veronica21 said

Veronica21

Hello all !!!

My name is Veronica and I’m from Canada. Doing this lengthy trip solo, my first one ever – can’t wait to meet everyone, make new friends and truly make the 48 days memorable !!!

I arrive into London first thing Saturday morning (August 30). Anyone else flying solo that day looking to do some sightseeing and shopping, feel free to drop me a line – would love some company! (veronica_simova@hotmail.com)

Counting down the days to the ULTIMATE EUROPEAN experience !!! See you all soon !!!

Veronica

• 18 Aug 2008 Melissa said

Melissa

okay sounds great! Big Grin<!--graemlin::D--> your flying into heathrow right?

• 18 Aug 2008 Shira Mae said

Shira Mae

if that’s LHR, then that’s the one…

• 18 Aug 2008 Veronica21 said

Veronica21

Hi again all!

11 days and counting – starting to get anxious / nervous / excited … just wondering if anyone’s decided on the optional excursions as of yet ??? also, still wondering if anyone’s up for heading out for a tour & shopping on Saturday (August 30). No replies as of yet – I guess I joined the forum too late *-( boo for me.

C u all soon – safe travelling!

Veronica

• 18 Aug 2008 msznumeroUNO said

msznumeroUNO

Hiii Veronica!!!

I’m Tiffany!! I’m flying into London at 6:20am!! what time do you arrive? We’re all doing a bus tour of London (hop on hop off tour) Cass, Kyle, Dale, and Megan are already in Europe on their trip the lucky buggers but we are all meeting up at the Royal National at about 10am so if you’re up fopr it and arrive in time you should come along, everyone is coming so it will be awesome!!

my email is x_xwattabimbox_x@hotmail.com feel free to add me on facebook or msn!! can’t wait i have 10 days to go im starting to freak out!!

• 19 Aug 2008 Veronica21 said

Veronica21

Hi Tiffany!

OMG – I know !!!! 10 more days & it can’t come soon enough!!! ha ha ha !!! Getting SO excited !!!

I would SO love go on the bus tour with you guys buuuuuuut … my flight gets in at 9:55 a.m., so I won’t get to the hotel in time to meet up with you. BOO !!! My agent says it’ll take about 45 minutes to get from the airport to the hotel, so I wouldn’t be able to do the bus tour until probably around 12 noon. Damn flight schedules ;-P

Ah well, it was a nice thought – thanks for the invite. I guess we can all meet at the orientation. Can’t wait to meet everyone and get the party started!

C u in T-10 days. Ciao bella!

Veronica

PS: I’ve added you (along with everyone else in this forum) on MSN – hee hee hee!

• 19 Aug 2008 Shira Mae said

Shira Mae

Veronica…hey honey, welcome to the family. I arrive on the 30th at around noon-ish so I’ll see you at the hotel. And I’d be up for some shopping and exploring with you. I don’t know whet optional activities I’m doing just yet but I know I would like to do the hot air balloon ride. Anywho, don’t be so nervous that this is your first time traveling abroad alone, it is for many of us!! But we just have to make the best of it and have the time of our lives while we’re away exploring the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 19 Aug 2008 Veronica21 said

Veronica21

Hi Shira!

Thanks for the welcome … SO SWEET !!!

Cool – do you get to the hotel at noon-ish, or do you arrive into London at noon-ish??? Just trying to figure out if I should stick around the hotel and wait for you (and Melissa, right?) or start exploring a bit before you arrive ?!?!? Let me know, k?

Hot air balloon? Where do we get to do that? My agent said to try and do as many of the excursion as possible ‘cuz it’ll make the trip that much more memorable, so I’m gonna try to pack ’em in – ha ha ha !!! Maybe we can all chat when we meet and see what everyone else is choosing to do.

Newho sweets, 10 days & counting … getting SO excited !!! C u soon!

Vee

• 19 Aug 2008 msznumeroUNO said

msznumeroUNO

Hey Shira, if you’re referring to the hot air balloon ride in Egypt (that’s the only hot air balloon ride i know of haha) im doing that because i think it would be awesome haha!! But i do believe Veronica is staying in Greece island hopping .. how beautiful but im up for the adventure bring on EGYPT baby WOO

• 19 Aug 2008 Shira Mae said

Shira Mae

Vee – I arrive to London at noon, so it’ll take me a while to get to the hotel…

Tiff – when I looked for the balloon ride I did not see it so I wonder if I had it confused with another contiki tripFrowner<!--graemlin::(--> But whatever it is to do, I want to do it!!! and dude, are you and I like the only ones doing Egypt???!!!! hehe

• 20 Aug 2008 msznumeroUNO said

msznumeroUNO

nah apparently according to Dave i think it was, the Egypt option has reached it’s maximum about of people so im like gee’d!! haha the hot air balloon ride isn’t offerred but it’s been offered all year round which im so cut about. but im going to speak to the tour manager in egypt to see what can be organised if ur up for it?

• 20 Aug 2008 Shira Mae said

Shira Mae

okay so I know I wasn’t crazy about seeing a balloon ride somewhere for this trip!! Yeah, we should find out what we can do. I want to ride a camel!! Will we at least get the opportunity to do that?? gee I hope soSmiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 20 Aug 2008 msznumeroUNO said

msznumeroUNO

yeah i think thats part of the tour hmmm ill have to check haha

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.