Community_discussions_small  

Comment

ultimate europeans 31st august 2008

16 Feb 2008 babypony said

Default_avatar
hey guys my name is aysha im 22 and im from sydney im on this tour with my mate ketura who is from melbourne,we chose to do the greek island option,i get in a day and a half before my tour fresh off the grand northern in usa cuz im doin that before with my twin brother and our mate josh,im exited about europe cant wait!!!!
  • 20 Aug 2008 Explorer1100931 said

Default_avatar

is everyone getting excited?!?! I leave for london in 5 days and i’m so stoked! just starting packing. by the way, does anyone have facebook? feel free to add me, i find this whole chat center kind-of a headache

-add jamie anson on facebook and hopefully i’ll chat with some of you soon!

• 21 Aug 2008 Veronica21 said

Veronica21

Hi Jamie … welcome to the crew!

Tried adding you to facebook – do u know how many “jamie anson’s” there are out there ??? Can you narrow it down (ie. where are you from)? Thanks a bunch !!!

Veronica

• 21 Aug 2008 msznumeroUNO said

msznumeroUNO

maybe you can add us on facebook?

email – x_xwattabimbox_x@hotmail.com [=

BRING ON EUROPEEEEEEEEEEE

• 21 Aug 2008 Veronica21 said

Veronica21

Ditto to that Tiffany … veronica_simova@hotmail.com

Only 8 days left to wait … COME ON EUROPE !!!

• 22 Aug 2008 Melissa said

Melissa

ONE WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    who’s excited??
    i know i am!
    can’t wait to meet everyone! Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 22 Aug 2008 Dale_1986 said

Dale_1986

im gettin excited! i think Ireland is just a warm up for the party thats about to start! hahah. se ya’s all soon!

Dale

• 22 Aug 2008 msznumeroUNO said

msznumeroUNO

i am!!! lol 6 daysssssssssss

• 22 Aug 2008 Leash said

Leash

Oh crap- 4 days here. I really should start packing…. Eeker<!--graemlin::eek:-->

Guess what Tiff? I’ve decided I’m NOT bringing my stupid sling. I don’t care how bad my shoulder is- I refuse to holiday that way! Wink<!--graemlin:;)-->

• 23 Aug 2008 msznumeroUNO said

msznumeroUNO

i have 5 dayssssssssss lol

hmm is that such a good idea leashie? you dont want to stuff it up later .. like make it worse!!

• 24 Aug 2008 Leash said

Leash

Meh, I’ll manage somehow. I’m tough. Wink<!--graemlin:;)-->

I SERIOUSLY need to start packing!!

There’s 3 of us doing a tour of Stonehenge and Bath on Friday the 29th if anyone else wants in. Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 24 Aug 2008 blackbird said

Default_avatar

Hey Leash..i would be interested in the stonehenge tour..what time are you going?

• 24 Aug 2008 msznumeroUNO said

msznumeroUNO

DONT FORGET THE BUS TOUR ON THE 30TH EVERYONE!!!

• 24 Aug 2008 Leash said

Leash

We get picked up from the coffee shop at the Royal National hotel at 8am.

This is the tour we are doing-
    http://www.evanevanstours.co.uk/winchester-stonehenge-bath.htm

If you want to come along, it’s easy to book online. Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 28 Aug 2008 tammypie said

Default_avatar

Having one last look online before arrival in London! I’m landing on the afternoon of the 30th so won’t see anyone for the day tour but catch you all at the pre-meeting. So excited Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 28 Aug 2008 Explorer1100931 said

Default_avatar

hello! its jamie! i arrived in london on tuesday and have just been with family but tomorrow i am all on my own so if anyone wants to meet up and go around i am free. i have a europe sim card and you can call me at 07501 783 459 please dont hesitate to call cuz im a little bored just on my own and call whenever! anyways see you all on saturday, 10am still??

• 28 Aug 2008 msznumeroUNO said

msznumeroUNO

Jamie, it sure is!! i leave Sydney this afternoon im so excited to finally get out of here haha WOOOOOOOOOOO

• 29 Aug 2008 Explorer1100931 said

Default_avatar

hey everyone! see you all tomrrow! just so you all know, russel square station is closed tomorrow so i would find an alernate route by tube! also, are we meeting at the contiki basement at 10am? or at the sightseeing bus outside the royal national? let me know asap! i went to check out the hotel today and it looks nice and the contiki basement is cool.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion