Community_discussions_small  

Comment

European Magic - 13th November 2010

11 Aug 2010 Becky_3 said

Default_avatar
Hey Everyone. Im looking at doing this tour. Is anyone else booked on to it? Im 22 and traveling solo from South Aust.
  • 7 Sep 2010 Tomo_88 said

Default_avatar

Hey Becky, booked this trip today after the other one i was going on got cancelled, im 21 from sunny Tasmania. Still thinking of going on this tour?

• 8 Sep 2010 Becky_3 said

Default_avatar

Hey Tomo

Nah i have actually booked on to the 2nd november Euro Discovery tour! You should of come on that one Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 28 Sep 2010 John said

John

i booked today, i’ll be in london on the 11th.
    i am 28 coming from canada.

• 29 Sep 2010 NRare said

NRare

Do you mean November 11th? I plan on booking the European Magic (Winter) tour. The date for it is November 11th. Is this the same trip you are talking about?

• 29 Sep 2010 John said

John

yes it is the same tour. for people coming from north america they have it in the book as the 11th and for the aussies its the 13th. so you will fly out on the 11th, get there the 12th and have the meeting before dinner, then leave london the 13th.

• 29 Sep 2010 NRare said

NRare

Ah gotcha! I’ll actually be coming from Dubai, UAE… I work in Afghanistan. I am just waiting for confirmation on my R&R dates and then I am booking.

• 2 Oct 2010 xcarlyx said

Default_avatar

Hi I am also doing this tour leaving on 13th Nov, from Melbourne, AU.

• 2 Oct 2010 wei-ni said

Default_avatar

hi all,

greeting from singapore!
    We are joinin tis tour too. Will arrive on 11/Nov, stayin in Tune hotel(near the london eye),will transfer to the royal national on 12/Nov.

• 5 Oct 2010 Collis-ZN said

Collis-ZN

waddup!!!!!!!!!
    collis here, coming all the way from sunny south africa, will be in london on the 7th

• 6 Oct 2010 fender said

fender

Hi! I’ll also be joining this tour. I’m traveling solo, 27 coming from the US. It’ll be my first stay in Europe and I’m really looking forward to it!

• 8 Oct 2010 Explorer1210848 said

Default_avatar

Hello! I am also coming on this tour. 21 from aus. so excited!

• 13 Oct 2010 Bryon said

Default_avatar

Hey all, just booked today, i’ll be in london on the 11th; I’m 25, coming from Canada Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 6 Nov 2010 fender said

fender

Only a few more days to go!!

I’ll have the entire day free on the 12th (besides the meeting at 6). I was thinking about doing a bus tour through http://www.theoriginaltour.com or just doing some wandering on my own – but visiting places is always much more fun with company. :-) Would any of you like to meetup to explore London before the tour officially starts?

• 7 Nov 2010 John said

John

ill be in london on the morning of the 11th, im looking at going to stonehenge on friday morning on the train. if anyone wants to come along send me a message. add me to facebook.com/andrewsjohn as it is easier to respond there. see you all in a few days!

• 7 Nov 2010 xcarlyx said

Default_avatar

Hi, will be arriving in London on 12th around lunch time and staying at Imperial hotel, if anyone wants to meet up and walk to the 6pm meet up that night from the Imperial, let me know

Cheers

• 8 Nov 2010 Explorer1216325 said

Default_avatar

Hey All!

I will be in London on the 11th! I am coming in from Kitchener, ON CANADA! I am 22 years old and traveling SOLO! I am so glad to see alot of us are! this is unreal!

p.s its my Birthday on the 9th.. so not 22 yet! LOL Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

I ma soooo stoked for this trip! I am looking to do a double decker bus tour on the 12th. If anyone else would like to join or has another idea, let me know!

Add me on to facebook! Jacquie Casselli

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion