Community_discussions_small  

Question

December 2008 / January 2009 departure dates?

16 Feb 2008 Explorer1090002 asked

Default_avatar
Hey guys,

I'm new to the forums.

I've been checking out the contiki website as I am interested in doing the egyp tour around december or january. Last week I went on and found this trip and went to the avaliable dates and rates, and saw late december/early jan departures 2009 listed [which is ecactly what I wanted!]
Went back today and saw that those departures are not listed anymore, and a whole lot of new ones for may/june/july/sep are there in replace.

Anyony know if the jan deparutres are still running? Did they take them off because its too early to book or have they all been replaced with earlier departures? Christmas time is the only time I can really get away - and I assume it will be the best weather wise in egypt around that time [not too hot, not too cold].
  • 16 Feb 2008 MJ said

Default_avatar

call contiki to make sure. They might just be full.

• 17 Feb 2008 Ems07 said

Default_avatar

i was looking at the dec08/jan07 one this morning so it is still on there

• 17 Feb 2008 Explorer1090002 said

Default_avatar

Nope – the dec ’08 jan ’09 dates dont appear for me anymore [the last listed now is Sep. 27, 2008 Oct. 04, 2008]

Did these trips run in dec/jan in previous years?
    I find it hard to believe it will already be full when it is still close to a year away – but I guess it is peak holiday time around then…

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion