Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Disneyland Park Hopper ticket questions

7 Aug 2008 Lozza84 said

Default_avatar
Hi everyone,

Just wondering if I was to get a 2 day park hopper I don't need to use it one day after the other right? I can use one day on the Monday and go again on the Thursday?

Also did everyone buy their tickets online from Disney before leaving?

Thanks!!
  • 7 Aug 2008 Jackie said

Default_avatar

Hi,
    I wondered the same thing so i looked on the Disneyland website & im pretty certain that you have 14 days to use the hopper tickets. But just check their website for sure, ill most probably be getting my tickets from the disney website.
    Hope this helps
    Jackie

• 7 Aug 2008 *nikki_adelaide* said

Default_avatar

what about with the 1 day park hopper…can you go in and out of both parks as many times as you want in the one day?

• 8 Aug 2008 grandmaster b said

Default_avatar

You can leave the parks as often as you like, especially since they’d like you to do some shopping at Downtown Disney.

With that in mind, you probably won’t leave more than three times anyway.

Just be sure to get your hand stamped at the gate before leaving.

• 8 Aug 2008 USTraveller said

Default_avatar

Being a Disneyland veteran, I can say that the Park Hopper is the ONLY way to go. The main benefit I found is that you can go to Disneyland earlier in the day when the crowd is lighter and then hop over to California Adventure as the crowd builds. You don’t get crowds as big in DCA. It’s also cool to leave both parks at lunchtime and head over to Downtown Disney for lunch. The Mexican place has a takeaway window on the outside and sells reasonably priced tacos and burritos that are better quality than the fatty rubbish you get inside the parks.

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.