Community_discussions_small  

Question

whats the best time of year for me to travel?

14 Jul 2009 Melbenelbeny asked

Melbenelbeny
I was wanting to join the European Adventurer tour but I am unsure what would be the best time of year for me to travel. I want it to be nice and warm so i can go swimming (but not so bloody hot that i sweat all day.) Any recomendations? I have no idea!
Thanks,
Mel
  • 14 Jul 2009 Curtis71 said

Default_avatar

I would say travel in April-June or September.

Skip July and August because they are very hot and have the most crowds.

• 14 Jul 2009 Alicia said

Alicia

I have been told that September is one of the best times to travel in terms of weather (also less crowds)

• 21 Jul 2009 Karina said

Default_avatar

I travelled in May this year and we had amazing weather. We only had one rain day which was the afternoon we white water rafted and by the time the rain hit we were safely in the bus. Otherwise we had the most glorious weather. Plus it was great we still got to see heaps of Snow in Switzerland and then experience nice warm days. I’d highly recommend May.

• 25 Jul 2009 Annemaryme said

Default_avatar

Just read what everyone said up here. In July and August most europeans have their summer holiday and it’ll be very very busy! Enjoy the trip you chose

• 26 Jul 2009 Amy_1688 said

Amy_1688

hey i want to do the adventurer too but not for almost 2 years.. waiting until i graduate uni so i can go in europes warmer months… april to june definately sound the best to me..i did some research on google looking for advice on the best months to travel in europe so i could decide when i would take my trip…ive decided to take the tour beginning in may so it will still be june when i do my independent travel that i want to do Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> so i think ill be in europe from may to early july (hot lol) Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 31 Jul 2009 LorneB said

LorneB

May.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion