Community_discussions_small  

Comment

32day europe camping departing 1st july....locked and loaded!!!!!

24 Nov 2007 Clancy said

Default_avatar
gday all after alot of consideration ive decided i wanna do the camping! better food more of it and no complaining about the money ya paid for ****ty rooms coz ours go with us Wink im booked for the 1st july departure....keen to chat to others who are goin on or thinkn of doin this....excitement never sleeps Smiler
  • 18 Dec 2007 TJ said

Default_avatar

hullo!!! Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> i too after much contemplation decided that camping was by far a better option, not only coz im a poor student but i have a knack for losing hotel keys, thus leading to many awkward 2AM experiences involving waking many people up as i attempt a window entrance. camping = problem solved Wink<!--graemlin:;)-->

havent booked yet, hopefully do that after xmas money comes in Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

sooooo excited Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 19 Dec 2007 Clancy said

Default_avatar

haha tj yeah been in that situation a few times myself…. yeah i firmly believe camping adds even more to the experience, but thats my personal opinion! were ya thinking of doing the same tour as me were you?

• 20 Dec 2007 TJ said

Default_avatar

sure was, should be heading over to the UK in early june to catch up with mates for a month and such, then hopefully 32 days of camping from july 1 Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

totaly agree, nothing beats camping, unless its cold, then anything involving a heater tops the freezing tents…

• 20 Dec 2007 Clancy said

Default_avatar

well thats excellent! i dont know a soul living overseas haha and i only get in a day before the tour but hey what the hell its huuge enough as it is! nice to meet ya tj Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> where bouts in oz are ya?

• 20 Dec 2007 TJ said

Default_avatar

Nice to meet you too!!!!

for sure!!! haha im gonna be dead when i get home after 2 months away, think the ponies and the farm will be having an extended rest Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

oh god no im not an auzzie!!!! haha im a kiwi :P did live for 5 months in Auzzie, 2 years ago though, with family friends in Londondery… moved back to NZ to finnish school and ride horses Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

haha now you know a soul living overseas, a short sea granted, but a sea non the less…

• 21 Dec 2007 Clancy said

Default_avatar

oh a bloody kiwi! ;P well yeah now i do know of someone overseas haha… i tell ya what its a small world cause i grew up in penrith (stclair) so i know londonderry well! that ol londonderry road was a shocker wasnt it?! haha thats a bit of a blow out Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->so your obviously guaranteed to be on the same tour then are you? if ya wanna chat on msn my addy is lawnsnstuff@hotmail.com

• 21 Dec 2007 TJ said

Default_avatar

freaky!!! haha, yea simply amazing roading system in Londonderry!!!!!! almost as amazing as rural NZ Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

comp dont have msn at the mo, only got the PC ths week so havent got anything!!!! should get round to downloading it sometime this week so will add you then Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

Default_avatar

good stuff then look forward to it.. Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> where do sheep go to drink? a baaaaar

Default_avatar

where do sheep go to get a haircut? a baaaarbaaaar

• 23 Dec 2007 TJ said

Default_avatar

woohoo computer decided to co-operate and download messenger eventually Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

haha, why did the sheep get arrested? she made a ewe turn…

• 26 Dec 2007 tilli said

Default_avatar

guys, those jokes were baaaad

• 26 Dec 2007 tilli said

Default_avatar

Razzer<!--graemlin::p-->

• 26 Dec 2007 Clancy said

Default_avatar

haha thx tilli heres another baaaad one what do ya get when ya cross a sheep and a kangaroo? a wooly jumper boom tish Razzer<!--graemlin::p-->

• 26 Dec 2007 tilli said

Default_avatar

yeah ure right… that was baaad. Big Grin<!--graemlin::D--> well i hope u guys have a great camping trip. i kinda wish i had gone for the camping but ive already paid mine. i am doing contrasts in may. im sure it will be great neways. ciao

• 27 Dec 2007 Clancy said

Default_avatar

Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> thx tilli! youll have a blast as we will!

• 9 Jan 2008 jay said

jay

im booking my trip within the next week. cant wait ay. you travelling with any one? Jay

• 10 Jan 2008 Clancy said

Default_avatar

na mate doin the solo thing! where bouts are ya from…

• 13 Jan 2008 jay said

jay

yeah mate flying solo to, im from south brissy, payed my deposit this arvo pretty stoked right now. just gotta find an airfare, who are you flying with? how much?

• 17 Jan 2008 Clancy said

Default_avatar

i ended up goin with british airways you get 300 bucks off if ya book them and ya tour together i think it was 2100

• 27 Jan 2008 lissy + ash said

lissy + ash

Hey kids! Lissy and Ash here – We are on your tour – 32 days camping, leaving 1st July 08! We can’t wait!

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.