Community_discussions_small  

Comment

21 day camping June 23rd 2010

11 Nov 2009 bexta6387 said

Default_avatar
Hi there,
I am wondering if anyone is thinking about going on this tour or even already booked. Also if you have been on a camping tour before it would be great if you could tell me what the camping was like.
Bek
  • 11 Dec 2009 AmberRenee said

AmberRenee

Did you mean June 21st cause i didnt think there was a tour the 23rd? but if it is the 21st im going too!

• 21 Dec 2009 Kaitlin said

Default_avatar

Hey im doing the 21 day camping tour but the one im on starts on the 8th of June Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> Never done a Contiki before! Cant wait!

• 22 Jan 2010 Fradles said

Default_avatar

Hey Bexta, Im going on this tour with my best mate. Ive never been on a contiki tour, but from what ive heard apparently you get occational upgrades to rooms instead of tents when they’re available Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

Cheers, Fradles

• 22 Jan 2010 AmberRenee said

AmberRenee

hey fradles! what date does your tour start?

• 22 Jan 2010 Yvette said

Yvette

I’m doing a 21 day camping tour too in June. Are any of you guys taking suitcases on this trip or are you guys sticking to backpacks?

• 22 Jan 2010 AmberRenee said

AmberRenee

Hey Yvette! I’m taking a backpack. what date is your tour?

• 3 Feb 2010 Yvette said

Yvette

damn I am taking a suitcase. I want to take a backpack but 21 days is way to long. Keep in mind I am staying at the UK for a extra week.
    I am on the May 31st tour- June 22.

My god..time is going by sorta fast. only four more months to go before our June tour starts! I’m so excited!!!!

I am planing on bring like a thousand euros with me…I’m sure I wont need that much, but how much is everybody else saving for spending money?

• 3 Feb 2010 AmberRenee said

AmberRenee

I’ve heard that people normally send between 70 and 100 euros a day, so i’m making sure i have at least 2000 us dollars to spend.

• 16 Feb 2010 Fradles said

Default_avatar

Hey amberrenee, my tour starts on the 23rd of June. Are you on the same tour?

Im taking a proper backpack, but im doing 4 weeks travel through germany and sweden after the bus tour.

in terms of money im taking about 2500-3000 Euro, but again, im traveling a fair bit extra…

• 17 Feb 2010 AmberRenee said

AmberRenee

hey fradles, i know my tour starts the 21st but maybe we meet up the 23rd? do you have a facebook?

• 19 Feb 2010 EuroCampingJune22 said

Default_avatar

32 day trip starting in London on June 21.

22 year old Canadian Male

• 30 Mar 2010 Explorer1167722 said

Default_avatar

he im goin on the 21 day camping on June 23 as well!!!!!

• 1 Apr 2010 TMC said

TMC

I think us girls are entitled to suitcases! Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> I’m also staying two extra weeks in the UK so it will be needed! I hear the tents aren’t bad at all, we will still be sleeping on beds, and the weather in June is fairly warm (though nowhere near as hot as in South Africa, so I will probably freeze at night). I think the amount that you save by opting for camping is well worth it. I’m taking as much as many euros as my little rands will buy! Probably about 1500. Can’t wait! Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

• 20 Apr 2010 Fradles said

Default_avatar

This tour’s booked out, there’s got to be more people saying hi!

Someone should start a facebook group… although the mystery of meeting everyone for the first time seems pretty good…

Does anyone know where we leave from/what time?

• 20 Apr 2010 TMC said

TMC

We’re leaving from the Royal Hotel in London on June 23rd at 6am. Early start!

• 8 May 2010 Scottieb123 said

Default_avatar

hey im going on the 21 day on june 23rd!!!! im scott 20 from australia

• 8 May 2010 Scottieb123 said

Default_avatar

i just created a facebook page for anyone going on the june 23rd 21 day camping so if you wanna meet on facebook just type Contiki European Camping 21 days 23rd June 2010

• 15 Jun 2010 Explorer1185828 said

Default_avatar

Hey.. is any1 picking up the 21 day camping trip starting June the 23rd in Paris? I heard the first day is mainly travelling so its common.. I personally wouldn’t mind the travel but I can’t get to London in time.. I arrive in Paris at 7am and have how eva many hrs to kill before I can meet up with the rest of the group at the campsite. I also need to find out when the group actually arrives at the campsite.
    I will have my luggage so I don’t know what to do besides chill at the airport.. I think u can hire lockers or something for your luggage at the airport so I can at least do a little exploring.. but if any1 else is in the same boat let me know cos I also haven’t figured out the cheapest n best way of getting to the campsite from the airport either.. Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 18 Jun 2010 Explorer1188198 said

Default_avatar

me me !!!

hi:-) I’m Amy from South Korea.

I’m going 21 days camping on Jun 23th.

• 20 Jun 2010 Explorer1167722 said

Default_avatar

see you there!

Johann x

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion