Community_discussions_small  

Question

Keeping predinner drinks cool?

11 Apr 2010 Ing asked

Default_avatar
I was just wondering with everyone buying cheaper drinks ie on the ferry or at servos before heading out on the town how do they keep them cool or does everyone drink them warm? I imagine the contiki cabins dont have their own refridgeraters... Or do you just buy spirits and then cool soft drinks a the contiki shop...?
  • 11 Apr 2010 Vic said

Default_avatar

We mainly had spirits and either bought cold soft drink or juice at the servo or just had them as shots before we went out.

• 13 Apr 2010 Trent said

Trent
    quote:
    Originally posted by Explorer1142496:
    I was just wondering with everyone buying cheaper drinks ie on the ferry or at servos before heading out on the town how do they keep them cool or does everyone drink them warm? I imagine the contiki cabins dont have their own refridgeraters… Or do you just buy spirits and then cool soft drinks a the contiki shop…?

This is one of the most important questions I have seen raised Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> up for ideas!

• 14 Apr 2010 chickenleg said

chickenleg

do the rooms in the hotels on Timeout have fridges? Im mainly a beer drinker!

• 14 Apr 2010 Aussie86 said

Default_avatar
    quote:
    Originally posted by Trent:
    This is one of the most important questions I have seen raised Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> up for ideas!

Hahaha true that!

I refuse to drink beer if it’s not cold, so spirits might be the way to go!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion