Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Sept 3 Trip

18 Mar 2008 Travelling Mel ;0) said

Default_avatar
Hi All...
I'm going on the Wild Western Tour on the 3rd of Sept 2008, do I have any fellow travelers yet? I get to LA the day before and staying for 5 nights after (to do the tourist stuff, Disneyland, universal studio's?). let me know if your on my trip...
Thanks
Mel Smiler
  • 25 Mar 2008 Liz000 said

Default_avatar

Hi Mel! I’m doing this trip aswell, with my friend Emily. Pretty excited. We are doing disneyland and etc beforehand thou and then are off to Hawaii, the day after. Hopefully we’ll have a good group ey! Dun Worry I’m a nice one lol

• 26 Mar 2008 Travelling Mel ;0) said

Default_avatar

Cool… Sounds like we are doing a similar trip.. I head to Hawaii on 21 Sept and stay 4 a week.
    where you from?
    I’m from Australia..
    I am so excited…

• 26 Mar 2008 Nikki 07 said

Default_avatar

Hi, il be on the tour also! good to know there are others out there! Its all very exciting! Doing similar to Mel flying in from Aus the night before and then staying around after to do the sightseeing. So much to do! Should be lots of fun! Mel your from Aus to, how about Liz – where are you from? it will come up quick!

• 28 Mar 2008 Liz000 said

Default_avatar

Hi guys,
    Im from Melbourne, Australia…sweet some more aussies! apparently lots of these tours are dominated by aussies so thats cool. Mel, thats awesome ur going to hawaii, i was there last yr and i just love it..its the best place on earth, so so beautiful.

I’m actually going to America to do Summer Camp America first and then doing all the travelling so im pretty stoked.

if u guys want to add me on msn feel free…starliz3@hotmail.com (dun judge me by the email, ive had it forever hahaha)

• 29 Mar 2008 Travelling Mel ;0) said

Default_avatar

I’m not on msn, but I do use facebook. YOu should be able to find me under my name Melissa Brugioni. Just let me know when you request me that we are on the same tour because I don’t have randoms on there normally but considering we are going to spend 2 weeks together all is good..
    How about you Nikki, where abouts are you from?

Are you both just doing North America?

I leave Aus on 7 Aug and go to SOuth America first..

Anyway gals, we should stay in touch between now and than… Can’t wait to leave oz..

Speak to you soon

Mel

• 30 Mar 2008 Nikki 07 said

Default_avatar

Hey Girls,

Sounds like your both very busy with the traveling! Wish i was going longer.. My plans so far are to do the tour, then the theme parks etc, then heading to New York and then to Hawaii. So its a 6 week holiday all up.

Im from Mebourne too.

I also dont use msn but have facebook il try adding you Mel – My name is Nicole Brockman.

Enjoy, Speak soon!

• 30 Mar 2008 Nikki 07 said

Default_avatar

Hi, Sorry me again.. just letting you know Mel that i couldnt find you on facebook. you can try adding me if you like see if that works.

• 31 Mar 2008 Kurt said

Default_avatar

Hi,

I’m going to do the wild western trip too with my girlfriend. We’re from Belgium.
    We first stay for 3 days in LA and we will go after the tour to New York for four days.
    Than we will return to Belgium!

We are realy looking forward to the tour and we’re hoping to have a fantastic time together with all of you!

• 1 Apr 2008 Vagabonder said

Default_avatar

Hi all! I’m Alison, your tour manager for this adventure Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> We’re definitely going to have a great time. If you have any pre-departure questions, let me know!

• 1 Apr 2008 Liz000 said

Default_avatar

Hi All,

Ah! I cant add any of you on facebook, there are two many possibilities! Try adding me maybe..my name is liz switala..so crazy last name, no one that name!

• 1 Apr 2008 Nikki 07 said

Default_avatar

lol, still cant find eaither of you! i joined the australia network so maybe if you join that we will find each othe(those of you from Aus), its all to confusing to me.

Hi Alison – dont have any questions as yet but just wait til it get closer to the departure and then im sure il have heaps!

Nice to hear that theres a couple from Belgium – theres so many aussies already on the tour!

Sounds as tho everyone has similar plans before and after the trip which will be great to have buddys to travel with around the tour.

Will try and catch you on facebook!

Nikki

• 21 Apr 2008 Liz000 said

Default_avatar

allright everyone you have to add me on facebook..my full name is Liz Switala (I no its a mouth full) and there are 2 ppl in the photo…one with hair out not looking at camera, the other looking drunk.

get excited! only 4 and a bit months to go!

• 13 May 2008 Esther said

Default_avatar

Hey guys

I’ve requested a booking for this tour, so hopefully I can join on this adventure too! I’m Dutch, 20 years old, and I’m gonna study for a Quarter at UC Irvine afterwards. I’ll arrive the first of September in LA.

See you then, I hope!

Esther

edit: my booking has been confirmed, so it’s definite that I’ll be on the trip! Big Grin<!--graemlin::D--> Can’t wait to go!

Any more people travelling alone like me? And, more people <21, like me?

• 14 May 2008 Esther said

Default_avatar

I created a Facebook group for everyone to join, that’s easier than having to find everyone separately :P

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=13061269867

• 23 May 2008 Explorer1100351 said

Default_avatar

Hey Everyone!

Just got this trip confirmed! yay! can’t wait. Im 22 from melbourne, travelling alone. Nikki I will be also going to NY after the tour =)heard so many great things about NY. Ill be in LA 2nd Sept. It would be good if we could catch up before the tour starts and get to know each other! My email is sandra_lih@hotmail.com, I am also on msn if anyone wants to chat.

Ps: join the facebook group everyone! =)

• 26 May 2008 Esther said

Default_avatar

@Alison: when’s the day we can best book the trip to Alcatraz for? And we should make that trip as early as possible right?

• 10 Jun 2008 Travelling Mel ;0) said

Default_avatar

Hey,
    Can anyone tell me what date to book alcatraz? really want to organiseit asap..
    Not long now…
    Caio

• 14 Jun 2008 * Nikki * said

Default_avatar

Hello everyone, Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

I was just wondering what the plans would be as at the moment the trips in to tijuana are suspended or something… does that mean we get two free days in san diego instead of the one?

And if anyone does find out what day to book the alcatraz let us all know! It says in the contiki book on day 11… but then i red other peoples comments that they got the package a few weeks prior to them leaving and it said book it for day 12? Pretty sure they say to do the early tour for it too (with audio).

Im sure we will have more people joining the chat site as it gets closer.

Nikki.

• 22 Jul 2008 Explorer1104839 said

Default_avatar
    quote:
    Originally posted by Vagabonder:
    Hi all! I’m Alison, your tour manager for this adventure Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> We’re definitely going to have a great time. If you have any pre-departure questions, let me know!

Hi there Alison, this is Mario, I have 4 simple questions for you:
    1)I am planning to stay in WEST HOLLYWOOD before going to Anaheim,could you recommend a place in walking distance to the Nigthlife.
    2)What is the best way to get from LAX to WeHo
    3)How can I get from WeHO to Anaheim? I wont rent a car, but will consider bus/taxi/train.
    4)I would like to do the full day helicopter adventure in the grand canyon. Should I book that now?According to the voucher the full day in the Canyon will be Sept the 7th, is dat correct?

THANKS and looking forward to meet you!

• 10 Aug 2008 Flo said

Flo

Hi,

do you advise us to book our excursions before we start the tour?
    And what about ALcatraz?

Still 3 weeks to wait!!!!!!!
    I’m counting down

greatz

flo

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.