Community_discussions_small  

Comment

euro adventurer 2008

10 Jun 2007 Giorgia said

Default_avatar
Hey Smiler
i know this is soooo early but my bestie n I r planning to do euro adventurer in augus25th 2008 so we re over there for oktoberfest!! is anyone else planning to go around this time? we wanna book early so we can get the early bird discount.
Smiler Giorgia xx Roll Eyesgiorgia_maree@hotmail.com
  • 13 Jun 2007 Chantelle said

Chantelle

Hey

hehe omg i thought i’d be the only person wanting to post about next year! Im seriously wanting to go on the European Adventurer next year .. was thinking around june, but i thought octoberfest would be heaps cool to see. But im a little confused by the weather and am thinking i might want to go over in summer … not like crazy hot summer but nice summer. But im gonna be going by myself Frowner<!--graemlin::(--> which is scary but yeah still havent decided on the exact month. Umm are u doing the Time out or concept? im not sure about that either just coz the concept is soooo much cheaper. I only just put in for my passport today!! so i’ll be really excited when that arrives.
    Anywho im gonna stop blabbing Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

Chantelle

• 13 Jun 2007 Giorgia said

Default_avatar

hi chantelle!! Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->
    defently going to do concept!!! id rather have more spending money Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> where abouts are you from?

• 13 Jun 2007 Chantelle said

Chantelle

Hey

Yeah thats what i was thinking, id prefer to have more money to splash around on things! Have u ever done contiki before? Im from 21 and from Sydney, where abouts are you?

Chantelle

• 14 Jun 2007 Giorgia said

Default_avatar

hi
    no im a contiki virgin Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> ive never even been on a plane before!! im from perth. and if my friend doesnt come with me im going to go it alone too!! scary Eeker<!--graemlin::eek:--> im really excited tho hey!! its over a year away but i think its going to be so awesome!!

• 15 Jun 2007 Chantelle said

Chantelle

Hey
    Oh i completely agree, its gonna be just so amazing! And i think its good that we’re planning for next year coz then we’ll really be able to make the most of it and have more time to plan and save. I know people that go “oh im going to europe in 2 months for a 12 day contiki tour” and i just think, why not wait a little and go over for longer. But yeh im fully psyching myself up to go alone hey, i mean we’ll be fine its just the second u arrrive and are like “omg what the hell” and freak out til u meet people. But im heaps excited too! Thats really good in a way that you’ve never been on a plane coz the international planes are meant to be a smoother flight!
    so exciting!

• 16 Jun 2007 Giorgia said

Default_avatar

Im really excited hey!! Ive started putting $200 away a week and im trying to pay off my credit cards so that i can go over there & buy whatever i want and do whatever i want without having to worry about money!! my bestie Caz n i have decided we are going to book at christmas we shud have the money by then!! its so exciting even tho its ages away!! i was looking at the photo boards on here n it made me sooo inspired!! Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> xx

• 20 Jun 2007 anna_bananna said

Default_avatar

Hey guys… im thinking abut going on the euro adventurer start of july after i finish my degree?? very very exciting… where are you guys from?? in in NZ… turing 22 in august! I’ll be going away by myself to!

• 20 Jun 2007 Chantelle said

Chantelle

OMG i received an email today saying my passport has been processed! YAY!!! i get it in the next week! now im starting to get excited! wooow!!! yeah i prolly wont look at booking til around december aswell!

• 13 Jul 2007 becksta8519 said

Default_avatar

hey guys,

Im 21 from Sydney, and i am looking at going next year, around August. I cant make up my mind though weather i want to do the european adventure or the ultimate european… why did you guys decide this tour and not the ultimate? just wondering so it can help me make mine lol.
    Thanks heaps.
    Beck

• 15 Jul 2007 Chantelle said

Chantelle

Hey Beck

The utimate european does look awesome, but the main reasons why im gonna do the adventurer is coz for my first trip overseas i think 45 days would be a lil too long for me and also i think it’d be nicer to see all the countries closer to the water like Croatia and Albania. Although Hungry would be pretty cool to see. You just have to decide what things you’d like to see. Hope ive been some help Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

Chantelle

• 30 Aug 2007 Melissa said

Default_avatar

i’ll be doing this tour at the end of april 2008 as a ‘happy graduation!’ present to myself for finishing my 4 year degree.
    can’t wait!

• 10 Sep 2007 jdashney said

Default_avatar

Hey all, I was thinking about doing this is july/august 2008, travelling alone, never done a contiki before… I’m 21/m/Ottawa. add me on msn or email me at justindashney@hotmail.com

• 16 Sep 2007 msznumeroUNO said

msznumeroUNO

Hi, im actually interested in doing the same tour myself the same time.. im going to go by myself though.. will this be the only tour you’re going to do?

• 17 Sep 2007 msznumeroUNO said

msznumeroUNO

Hey guys,

im actually going to be doing the euro adventurer tour next yr.. more then likely by myself, how many others are going to be doing the same tour?

when will you guys be booking the tour?

• 23 Sep 2007 michael1811 said

Default_avatar

hey how r u all my name is michael im 21 from launceston in good old tassie haha, just been reading your msgs i was reallythinking of doing this tour in our winter next yr in o8 may june july or august im not 2 sure yet, i have recently got back from the grand southern in the USA it was the most awseome experience i have ever done, it was the best thing to do i have such great memorys but now wanna do euro[pe and experience the excitment again Big Grin<!--graemlin::D--> you all sound like great people, i went to the states by myself and it is easy to get along with people coz after all that is what u r ther for, every1 is there for the same reason, but i th8ink it would b awseome to get 2 know a few people b4 u go, so u kinda feel some stability b4 u go, its ayrd 2 explain what i mean if any of u would like tio chat i would love to hear from you, my msn is jonty199@hotmail.com, i really hope to hear from you all soon Big Grin<!--graemlin::D--> i cant wait to travel again Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 3 Oct 2007 mlflaman said

mlflaman

Hey all, I’m planning on going on the European Adventurer May 30th-July 7th.
    Definitely looking forward to it!

• 3 Oct 2007 Rachael said

Default_avatar

Hey there, me & my partner and best friend are booking for mid august 2008. Yeah, we are going to book and pay before Xmas so we get discounts too!. All 3 of us are from Christchurch NZ.

• 7 Oct 2007 Taz said

Default_avatar

Hey guys!
    i was thinking of doing the european adventure next year around july/august too, hopefully will be able to talk one of my friends into it with me, we’re both 21 from qld, my biggest problem will be the saving! one of our friends went on the august tour this year, she gets back on wednesday, so looking forward to seeing her pics and getting jealous!
    does anyone have an idea when the dates come out for next year? it doesn’t look like they’re up on the net yet, was going to see if a travel agent had an updated brochure.

• 29 Oct 2007 Lollie said

Default_avatar

my friend morgan and i are fully looking at doing the european adventurer. we were keen to do like the ultimate european but this seems to fit all round, and i really wanna go to mykonos! we are looking at flying into london at the end of may and starting our tour in june. we’re prob gonna book this week. sooooo excited. we are awesome kiwi girls lookin for a good time. partying is gonna be KEY! we are both 19 now and will be 20 by the time we leave.
    i also want to do a couple of ectra timeout ones. the spanish spree (3 nights in ibiza at the end!) and the berlin to prague tour because the euro adventurer doesnt go to either of these places and they are incredible places!
    its going to be the experience of a lifetime!
    im gonna be gutted if theres gay (not homosexual, i mean like boring or annoying) people on my tour. it would be a huge downfall. i tend to get frustrated at these kinda people easily. haha. or if there were a like of guys. what would a contiki be if it was full of girls. boring!

• 31 Oct 2007 kiwi_ange said

Default_avatar

Yay…i thought i was the only Australian that was gonna be on the tour Big Grin<!--graemlin::D--> i’m goin in August for Oktoberfest as well with my b/f so i soooo cant wait. i thought i was bein a bit obsessed wit it all… checkin out the message boards and plannin wat i want to take & its like 10 months away!!!! but hey i’m excited.. this will be my first contiki…if all goes well it wont be my last. anyone wana drop me line go to myspace.com/ange_joy or drop me an e-mail kiwi_ange@hotmail.com oh yea if u were wondering y kiwi_ange? i’m from NZ but have lived in Brisbane for 10 years…im 21. sooo excited Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion