Community_discussions_small  

Comment

clothes advice for april/may

4 Nov 2007 Lauren said

Default_avatar
Hey all the girls out there!

I'm going on the contrasts tour in april/may next year and just wondering what sort of clothes I should bring? Obviously it'll still be quite cool in london but what about italy/greece/france? I'm not sure how many summery clothes I should bring...

Any advice would be great!

Thanks, Lauren
  • 5 Nov 2007 Enigma said

Default_avatar

You will find London and the Swiss Alps will probably be the coolest but very bearable.Italy and Greece will start heating up at this time of the year so i would advise to pack some summer clothes especially for the beautiful island of Corfu where you will take in some swimming and other water activities. You will find you will be doing alot of walking especially in Rome so compfortable clothing and shoes is essential. The heat in Europe is much different to what you expect in Australia. It is a dry humid heat that some people really struggle with but should be fine the time you are looking to go. Hope this helps…

• 5 Nov 2007 starlet said

Default_avatar

Yeah I was actually wondering the same thing. I am going on a tour in April, and from what I have heard from friends living and travelling in Europe during that time of the year is that to expect any season on any day. So I guess for us girls, bring some nice summery tops but then a cardigan and/or jacket to go over the top of them.
    That’s what I’ll most likely be doing anyway Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 5 Nov 2007 Lauren said

Default_avatar

thanks heaps guys!! helps a lot Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion