Default_avatar
Hello!
Is anyone doing the European Panorama Time out tour 16 May 2011 - 12 June 2011
  • 1 Nov 2010 RJ1817 said

RJ1817
    quote:
    Originally posted by Explorer1214371:
    Hello!
    Is anyone doing the European Panorama Time out tour 16 May 2011 – 12 June 2011

i am!

• 2 Nov 2010 Explorer1214371 said

Default_avatar

My name is Natasha Pagana, im 27 from Perth, WA. Look me up on facebook! Im so excited about next year! Itll be my first contiki. Cant wait Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 6 Nov 2010 MichelleF13 said

Default_avatar

I will be on this one, possibly with one of my friends

• 7 Nov 2010 RJ1817 said

RJ1817

It’s actually been changed to the 14th

• 8 Nov 2010 Pamela85 said

Pamela85

OOOHHH im doing this tour aswell Natasha Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> glad someone also from Perth is going hehe. its my first contiki too

• 9 Nov 2010 RJ1817 said

RJ1817

i think I’m going to sign up for a triple share room too. They’re cheaper, and from what I’ve read, they aren’t all that bad

• 21 Nov 2010 Explorer1218029 said

Default_avatar

Hey guys looks like I’m booked for the tour before you guys departing on the 2nd of May. I’m a 19 year old Aussie girl traveling by myself so I’d love to chat with anyone on my tour beforehand! Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 20 Dec 2010 MichelleF13 said

Default_avatar
    quote:
    Originally posted by Explorer1218029:
    Hey guys looks like I’m booked for the tour before you guys departing on the 2nd of May. I’m a 19 year old Aussie girl traveling by myself so I’d love to chat with anyone on my tour beforehand! Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

Hey

I was doing the May 14th one but I have changed and I am now going to be doing the one you are on. I am putting my deposit down within the next week. Im a 24 and from Canada im also traveling alone

• 22 Dec 2010 RJ1817 said

RJ1817

should have stuck with the 14th!

• 23 Dec 2010 MichelleF13 said

Default_avatar

Why?

• 25 Dec 2010 RJ1817 said

RJ1817

cause that’s when i’m going! Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 25 Dec 2010 Explorer1218029 said

Default_avatar
    quote:
    Originally posted by MichelleF13:

Hey

I was doing the May 14th one but I have changed and I am now going to be doing the one you are on. I am putting my deposit down within the next week. Im a 24 and from Canada im also traveling alone

Awesome! Where abouts in Canada? I’m going to be in Toronto for four months (Jan-Apr) on a uni exchange before I do this Contiki trip. If you’re cool with it I’ll send you a PM with my facebook details? Have a good Xmas!

• 29 Dec 2010 MichelleF13 said

Default_avatar
    quote:
    Originally posted by RJ1817:
    cause that’s when i’m going! Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

I was planning on going on that one but i have to be back the beginning of June…

• 29 Dec 2010 MichelleF13 said

Default_avatar
    quote:
    quote:

Hey

Awesome! Where abouts in Canada? I’m going to be in Toronto for four months (Jan-Apr) on a uni exchange before I do this Contiki trip. If you’re cool with it I’ll send you a PM with my facebook details? Have a good Xmas!

Im in Toronto to…. lol.. your doing the May 2nd one???
    Send me your info

• 30 Dec 2010 Pamela85 said

Pamela85

im departing 16th May im from Perth but visiting family in Toronto atm Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 30 Dec 2010 Explorer1218029 said

Default_avatar
    quote:
    quote:
    quote:

Hey

Im in Toronto to…. lol.. your doing the May 2nd one???
    Send me your info

Haha cool what a coincidence! Yep May 2nd. I arrive in Toronto Jan 5, so it’s a big few months of traveling for me!! I sent you my facebook address through private msg, but I’m not sure if it worked or not, i’ll post it here anyway so you can add me if you like! Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 3 Jan 2011 RJ1817 said

RJ1817

Bah, I have to cancel my trip Frowner<!--graemlin::(-->

However, it’s more of a postponement…so it looks like I’ll be going in May 2012!

• 5 Jan 2011 MichelleF13 said

Default_avatar

Oh no that sucks…. and thats such a long time to wait i would go crazy lol

quote:
    Originally posted by RJ1817:
    Bah, I have to cancel my trip Frowner<!--graemlin::(-->

However, it’s more of a postponement…so it looks like I’ll be going in May 2012!

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.