Community_discussions_small  

Comment

May 11th - 22nd,2009

7 Feb 2009 Shannon735 said

Shannon735
Whoo!!! Anyone going on this trip? I'll be 11-days (or so) post-"last university exam EVER" so I'm looking forward to the trip for sure.
  • 18 Feb 2009 LorneB said

LorneB

My friend and I are both going on this tour. Good times.

• 23 Feb 2009 Shannon735 said

Shannon735

When do you two get into Athens?

I arrive nearly two full days before the trip starts… I’m just hoping lots of people in Greece speak English. haha

• 24 Feb 2009 LorneB said

LorneB

Hi Shannon735, I will be arriving on the 10th. Taking a direct flight. There will be lots of people that speak english. First tour?

• 25 Feb 2009 caliqt137 said

Default_avatar

I will be getting to Athens on the 10th and leaving on the 25th…have a friend in Greece who will be around so out with her and the girls

• 1 Mar 2009 Shannon735 said

Shannon735

Ya it’s my first tour. I’m pretty excited. I’ve been wanting to go to Greece since I started university.

I get in on May 11th at like 2AM… brutal! Then I leave the night of the 22nd.

Where are you all from?

• 6 Mar 2009 LorneB said

LorneB

Just thought i’d chime in and say it is getting closer to departure time and I am pumped up!! Cool<!--graemlin::cool:-->

• 10 Mar 2009 Shannon735 said

Shannon735

Me too! I think I’ll be even more excited once everything it fully paid for. I can’t wait. Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

BTW you can add me to Facebook if you want: ssmart@ucalgary.ca Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 8 Apr 2009 Miss_ayesha said

Miss_ayesha

HI Guys! me and three of my friends will also be on this tour! We are arriving in Athens on the 8th to see the city and some nearby islands before the tour starts! Where are you all from?

• 8 Apr 2009 Miss_ayesha said

Miss_ayesha

By the way we are from Toronto, Canada haha

• 9 Apr 2009 caliqt137 said

Default_avatar

I’m from Los Angeles. Will be there alone and arriving on the 10th in the morning…would love to meet up with people ahead of time to explore. Where is everyone staying?

• 9 Apr 2009 Miss_ayesha said

Miss_ayesha

Hey! We are staying at the Palmyra beach resort….What is your name? facebook maybe?

• 9 Apr 2009 Shannon735 said

Shannon735

I’m staying at the Herma but get in at 2AM on the 11th (gross).

I’m from Calgary, Canada – it seems like there’s a ton of Canadians on this trip!

Miss_ayesha – you can add me to FB if you want Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

• 9 Apr 2009 Miss_ayesha said

Miss_ayesha

sure! I’m on right now! ill add you!

• 11 Apr 2009 LorneB said

LorneB

I am arriving early and staying at the Herma.
    One month away people. Good times ahead.

• 12 Apr 2009 Miss_ayesha said

Miss_ayesha

can’t wait! when are you getting to Athens? mayeb we can meet up before? My friends and I are staying at Palmyra Beach Hotel and we are taking a ferry over to Aegina one day! If you are up to it you should come along! are you going alone or with friends?

• 14 Apr 2009 Miss_ayesha said

Miss_ayesha

Hey guys!!! 23 days until my friends and I get there and 26 days until the tour starts!!! yay!

• 14 Apr 2009 Shannon735 said

Shannon735

So excited!

On May 11th would anyone like to meet up at the Herme Hotel at say… 9AM to go explore the city?

I know Lorne, his friend and I are staying there and it’s really close to the National Gardens and apparently some really cool places.

AKA I don’t want to explore on my own Wink<!--graemlin:;)--> Haha keep me posted!

Miss_ayesha

sounds good~ count us in!! We can come leave our bags at the hotelthen we can go off into the city! we have to get over to the hotel anyways may as wel not waste a good day in Athens!! we will have to get all the details so we can meet up!

Miss_ayesha

p.s. totally want to see the national gardens and I can play tour guide hahaha

• 15 Apr 2009 Shannon735 said

Shannon735

Sweet. Ayesha, even if you and your friends can’t check into the hotel until the afternoon, you ladies can put your luggage in my hotel room when we head out. Just an idea Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion