Community_discussions_small  

Attention all Forum Users.
We’re working on a brand new shiny tool to make your experience as simple as possible.
Which means the community forums is now read only whilst we work on a new & improved ‘My Contiki’ space.

Comment

Original tour (bus tour in London) promotion code

27 Aug 2008 Nyclizzo said

Nyclizzo
If anyone is interested, I just booked the original tour for 15.50 pounds instead of 22 pounds...Its some employee discount I found online...Every penny counts!! Especially when the US dollar is crap!!<BR><BR>Promo code ATOC2008 <BR><BR><A HREF="http://www.theoriginaltour.com" TARGET=_blank>www.theoriginaltour.com</A>
  • Read the responses 6 responses so far
  • 27 Aug 2008 Janelle said

Default_avatar

THANKS!

• 16 Oct 2008 Explorer1114689 said

Default_avatar

Still works on 10/16/08! Thanks for posting! All discounts add up!

• 2 Nov 2008 Explorer1116003 said

Default_avatar

I booked on Friday 31.10.08 using the code the tickets arrived the next dsy. I was a little worried because the booking confirmation said I would need my ATOC memership card to show.. It appears this is not so. So thanks for the promo code..

• 4 Nov 2008 Nyclizzo said

Nyclizzo

Benji…I used the promo code in September and was not asked for the promo code. I also know a few other people that were not asked…Just a FYI to those that want to use it…And I highly doubt they would turn anyone away…they are there to make money!!

We are no longer accepting new responses to this discussion thread.

More Discussions