Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Contrasts 16 Sept 09

13 Jan 2009 Alicia said

Alicia
Hey I know it's way early but I was wondering if anyone's planning on doing this tour in September?

Let me know!

Alicia
  • 27 Jan 2009 DanielleW said

Default_avatar
    quote:
    13 Jan 2009
  • 27 Jan 2009 DanielleW said

Default_avatar

Hi i am planning on going on Euro Contrasts during september.. ive reserved a spot for the 14th but i may change it to the 10th of sept. Whena are you going? my name is Danielle and Im from NJ!

• 27 Jan 2009 Alicia said

Alicia

Hey Danielle!

I’ve actually decided to go on the 4th because it’s a ‘preferred departure date’ so less likely to get cancelled, also it means that we’ll be in Munich during Oktoberfest!!

Everyone I’ve spoken to so far that’s going during September seems to be going on the 4th.

I’m from Aus by the way

• 27 Jan 2009 Alicia said

Alicia

Scrap that Danielle – looks like I’ll be doing either 10th or 12th Sept

• 28 Jan 2009 DanielleW said

Default_avatar

well i think im going to go on the 10th because we’ll still be there during Oktoberfest… I am from the US.. New Jersey… Do you have facebook?

• 28 Jan 2009 Alicia said

Alicia

Yeah I think i’ll do the 10th as well.

Yeah I do have facebook and to answer your question in the other forum – the bus tour starts on the 10th and it’s my first Contiki. Are you going to be travelling by yourself?

• 29 Jan 2009 DanielleW said

Default_avatar

Yes I am traveling by myself, at first i was a little nervous about that because I wasn’t seeing many posts from people going on the same trip as I am.. hopefully its a good tour… and i forgot that when she was telling me that we’ll be there during Oktoberfest, she was looking at a different trip… so i guess we won’t be there during Oktoberfest Frowner<!--graemlin::(--> anyways, I look forward to talking to you more!

• 29 Jan 2009 DanielleW said

Default_avatar

Did you book your tour already Alicia?… I think Im going to this week sometime…

• 29 Jan 2009 Alicia said

Alicia

Don’t worry we’ll still be there during Oktoberfest!! Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> the 2nd/4th/10th & 12th all are in Munich during Oktoberfest – Woo!

I had the same feeling when I first decided on the date because no one seemed to be going at the same time but remember a lot of people don’t know about these forums either.

I’m booking my trip next weekend because there’s a travel expo on in Perth and I’m hoping to get a good deal.

Do you have facebook?

• 2 Feb 2009 richieisatraveller said

richieisatraveller

hay guys i just posted this but any way i am thinking of doing this tour on the 12th or 10th cause i wanna have my bday in eroupe so yea its the 12th of sept so any way let me know wat date u guys might be going or going on i also have a mate coming wit me and were both from newcastle australia
    cheers

• 2 Feb 2009 Britters. said

Default_avatar

Hey guys. Im doing the European Contrasts on September 12th. My name is Brittany Clarkson, 18 and from Sydney Australia. Finding people who will be joining me cause im psyched for this trip Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

richieisatraveller

is this your first trip if it is let me tell u are in for a good time and i havent booked yet but i will be soon

• 2 Feb 2009 Alicia said

Alicia

Hmmm we seem to be having the same conversation in 2 forums… Come on the 10th guys!!! Britters have you booked your tour yet?

richieisatraveller

hay alicia yes it does seem that we are having two convos going at once i will be travelling by myself now my mate has bailed one Frowner<!--graemlin::(--> oh well his loss hay at least it is a little less time for u i am on the east coast of aus

• 3 Feb 2009 Alicia said

Alicia

How rude Frowner<!--graemlin::(--> But on the other hand – I think it will be awesome travelling solo. No one knows you so there are no expectations and you’re free to do whatever you want!

Haha I guess I shouldn’t complain then…your flight’s gonna be a *!

So are you going on the 12th or are you going to join us on the 10th? Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

I can’t believe you get to have your birthday on Contiki – how old will you be turning?

• 3 Feb 2009 Britters. said

Default_avatar

hey guys. Yes I think the 12th is clear choice (I have booked this and nearly paid it all off – so close yay!!). Trying to find people who have actually paid for the 12th cause everyone thinks the 10th will be fabulous and Richard I think we shall celebrate our birthdays together whilst in Paris (and mine on a boat to Italy).

So everyone dont go on the 10th we should all go together on the 12th and add me on facebook so we can all get to know each other.

• 3 Feb 2009 Britters. said

Default_avatar

I am going by myself as well – I am currently 18 and will be turning 19 Big Grin<!--graemlin::D--> Unfortunately I am not changing to the 10th cause my flight home works around this tour and I have almost paid in full also with work BUT ALL YOU GUYS CHANGE TO THE 12TH!!

• 3 Feb 2009 Alicia said

Alicia

I’m definately going to be going on the 10th because I’ve already organised it with work and the dates work out better for me in terms of flights, staying with family in London, etc.

Will see you in Corfu though! You will have an awesome time celebrating your birthday on Contiki.

• 4 Feb 2009 richieisatraveller said

richieisatraveller

ok well now i have i am thinking the 12th to britters i havent booked anything yet but i will soon prob this weekend any way oh and how much didi ur flights cost any one i am trying to find a cheap one but i am waiting to see if they bring out late cheap flights but def sounds like a plan britters sorry alicia i dunno reall i will weigh up the ods and let u know

• 4 Feb 2009 Britters. said

Default_avatar

hurray! 1 person joining me on the best cntiki trip of 09!! lol us septemberinians must stick together… I bought my flights with QANTAS at around $2400 but that was end of last year and im flying over to London in May so might be different. Would recommend BA (im flying with them through QANTAS) and BA seem to be cheap most of the time so check them out.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion