Community_discussions_small  

Comment

European Magic May 13th 2011

15 Nov 2010 Explorer2011 said

Explorer2011
Anyone booked for European Magic May 13th, 2011? I'm booked, going a day early arriving in London on the 13th!
  • 28 Nov 2010 Meesh12 said

Meesh12

I’ve booked my trip for May 13th as well. I’ll be traveling with my boyfriend. This is our first time out of the country and we’re really looking forward to roaming Europe

• 4 Jan 2011 Explorer1225579 said

Explorer1225579

I’m booking for the May 13th trip as well, travling with my boyfriend. It’ll be our first time in Europe, and we’ll be staying an extra week in Paris afterwards. Thinking of going to London a few days prior, to hang out.

Most looking forward to Amsterdam Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

We’re from California, by the way.

• 5 Jan 2011 Explorer2011 said

Explorer2011

I can’t wait for the trip. It will be my second trip to Europe, but have never been to these countries. I’m from California too!

• 5 Jan 2011 Mary D said

Mary D

Hi Everyone!
    My friend Marissa and I will both be going on this trip. We are looking forward to seeing and doing a lot. Has anyone done any research on exciting things to do? Look forward to meeting everyone.

• 6 Jan 2011 Explorer2011 said

Explorer2011

Hi Mary D! You and Marissa are going to have a blast. I’ve done some research. I plan to do all the optional excursions listed, as most people do. Since, I’m going to London a couple of days early, I’m going to do the red bus tour and see the sites. If anyone is going early, we should all meet up. My name is Mason by the way.

• 6 Jan 2011 Explorer1197647 said

Default_avatar

Me and my boyfriend have just booked out trip. We have never been to Eurpoe before. We are from Cape Sable Island, Nova Scotia. Can’t wait to meet everyone!

• 10 Jan 2011 Explorer1225579 said

Explorer1225579

My name is Jenny and i’ll be flying out of Sacramento on the 13th with my boyfriend, Bill.

I’ve done some research and had originally planned on backpacking throughout europe…. but soon learned that it was going to be a lot of work!

I definitely want to do some of the optional stuff, but i’m most looking forward to the Moulin Rouge. Since i’m arriving in London on Saturday (may 14th), i’m hoping to squeeze in a little bike tour through fat tire. ALso, when in Paris, i’m doing a night tour with the same vendor, and they’ll bike through paris with the city lights, take a cruise on the seine, and lots of wine Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->Let me know if you want to join!

Anyone else have ideas?

• 11 Jan 2011 Explorer2011 said

Explorer2011

Hi Jenny & Bill. I’m from Chico, CA and will be flying out of Chico to SFO to London on May 12th. I almost flew out of SMF, but it was almost the same price as Chico! I look forward to meeting everyone.

• 18 Jan 2011 Explorer1197647 said

Default_avatar

Hey Guys
    Just wondering what everyone is going to be packing… suitcases or just backpacks? maybe a suitcase with wheels?…

• 20 Jan 2011 Explorer2011 said

Explorer2011

I’m taking a suitcase on wheels and a pacsafe backpack to use for the bus or day pack.

• 28 Jan 2011 Explorer1119549 said

Default_avatar

I’m flying out on the 13th as I’ve been to London before but am staying 1 day longer in Paris.

FYI: one the last trip I went on, someone set up a group on Facebook and we communicated through facebook instead of on here, so I started a group on Facebook called Contiki European Magic May 13-23 – hope to see you on there!!
    Kathy

• 5 Feb 2011 Explorer1185990 said

Default_avatar

H

• 5 Feb 2011 Explorer1185990 said

Default_avatar

Hey guys!

My name is Charley and mw and two friends(Hannah and Erika) will be joining you guys on the European Magic on May 13th! We are flying from Savannah, Georgia! We are all excited about this trip and can’t wait to meet you guys!!!

• 14 Feb 2011 VBenitezV said

VBenitezV

Hi,my name is Violeta and I plan on going on this trip as well. I see most people are traveling with a partner which sort of freaks me out because I’m going alone…my friends are too broke to do this with me. Haha. I am also from Nova Scotia ! I’ve lived all over the place but I am in Florida now, I would be departing from Miami.

• 14 Feb 2011 Explorer2011 said

Explorer2011

Hi Violeta! I was a little freaked out at first too, but there will be lots of solo’s going too. We will all have a blast. Less than 3 months now! Make sure everyone signs up on our facebook page.

• 15 Feb 2011 AlejandraG said

AlejandraG

Make sure you guys give details on the trip when you get back. My friends and I are booked for the tour in July, and even though we are also flying into London a couple days early and departing from either Paris or London a couple days after the tour ends, we are not to sure how much activities we can fit into those days while hoping around all over Europe. I did the London/Paris tour last May, and believe me there are lot’s to do and see there.

• 16 Feb 2011 Mary D said

Mary D

Hey Mason, I’ve tried to find everyone on facebook but I couldn’t find the group name. What exactly is it under?

• 16 Feb 2011 Explorer2011 said

Explorer2011

Hi Mary,
    Type in “Contiki European Magic May 13-23, 2011” in the search box in Facebook. It should come up. Let me know if it doesn’t work.

• 17 Feb 2011 Mary D said

Mary D

Ok Mason, at the risk of sounding inept…. I can’t find everyone on face book. Not sure if it’s b/c I’m on my phone? Is there anyway you could friend me?

• 17 Feb 2011 Explorer2011 said

Explorer2011

Hi Mary. It could be your phone. I just sent you a personal message on contiki.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.