Community_discussions_small  

Comment

European Magic May 13th 2011

15 Nov 2010 Explorer2011 said

Explorer2011
Anyone booked for European Magic May 13th, 2011? I'm booked, going a day early arriving in London on the 13th!
  • 24 Mar 2011 clownfish1978 said

Default_avatar

My husband and I are going on this trip…I am very excited as I have never been to Europe before. We are from Wisconsin…arriving in London on 5/14. Can’t wait to meet everyone!

• 24 Mar 2011 clownfish1978 said

Default_avatar

I tried to find the facebook group…unsuccessful. I’m not very FB inclined though. :) I found it now…no worries.

• 24 Mar 2011 Da_Kine_Traveler said

Da_Kine_Traveler

Aloha Everyone! I’m guessing everyone in this discussion is also going on the European Magic trip from May 13-23? Sweet! My name is David and I’ll be joining the tour. I’m very excited about going and I’d like to say Hello first of all! =)

• 27 Mar 2011 magictodo11 said

magictodo11

Hi everyone! I live in Chicago, flying direct to London the night of 5/12 for this tour. Travelling solo, this will be my first time in Europe (with the exception of London, which I’ve been to several times). Wicked excited for this journey, looking forward to meeting all of you!

• 12 Apr 2011 Mboots17 said

Mboots17

The countdown begins!!!! Just booked with a friend for the May 13th trip! We are getting into london Friday morning and hope to see the city a little before the madness begins on Saturday. Looking forward to it!

-Matt From Boston

• 13 Apr 2011 J-P said

Default_avatar

hey everyone,

I did this trip in May 2009 and had a blast!

If I had to give one tip, it would be to do all the optional excursions- those were some of the best times.

Also, we had a good mix on our excursion. (About 30% solo, 10% siblings, and 20% friends and 30% boyfriend/girlfriend.) But that hardly mattered as by the 4th day I knew everyones name and we were basically all friends.

Also, a good idea is to fly to London early (or stay after) as you only have one evening there.

have a good time everyone!

• 15 Apr 2011 magictodo11 said

magictodo11

Matt – I’m from Boston. What neighborhood do you live in?

• 15 Apr 2011 Mboots17 said

Mboots17

I live in Somerville now, what about you? When are you flying over there? I’m flying out thursday the 12th.

• 15 Apr 2011 magictodo11 said

magictodo11

Somerville – lived on Cherry St, then on Somerville Ave, and then on Ashland St (behind the Kennedy Elementary School). Porter Square/Davis Square area. Flying to London the night of May 12th, should get in Friday around noon.

• 18 Apr 2011 Mboots17 said

Mboots17

Are you still in Somerville now? I live in union square. Me and a friend are getting to London early friday morning…not sure how, but whoever is going to be there early should all meet up.

• 11 May 2011 Explorer1250724 said

Default_avatar

Hey! My name is Jenny and my husband and I will be on this trip! I could’nt find the Facebook group? Jenny Luecke Joyce someone please find me!

• 5 Jul 2011 Jorge & Argenis said

Jorge & Argenis

hello, now that you are back from the tour, can you share how was it? i am going in October 13th.
    How were the hotels? the time on the road? the tours? shopping? please share :)
    Any recommendation that you would like to have before the trip?

Thanks!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion