Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Egypt Dec 26-Jan 3

28 Mar 2008 Cnee said

Default_avatar
Is anyone planning on those dates?
  • 31 Mar 2008 CultureQueen said

CultureQueen

Hi, My partner and I are hoping to goto Eygpt at the end of the year. Spending New Years there would be awesome. R u going on this date?

• 2 Apr 2008 Cnee said

Default_avatar

I am debating on these dates. This will be the first time I am traveling solo. I would like to meet some people in the forums before I go. =)

• 4 Apr 2008 princess19 said

Default_avatar

These dates are my second choice…. Im leaning toward the Dec 19 departure ( if i have a good offer for new years plans). and if not then this trip =)

• 6 Apr 2008 DJ Annoymous said

Default_avatar

I want to do these dates

• 7 Apr 2008 Cnee said

Default_avatar

Is anyone a solo traveler? I would love to chat and meet online before I go so that I won’t be all alone!

• 15 May 2008 CesarNYC said

Default_avatar

Hello All, My friend and I just booked this trip yesterday. We are going a day early and flying out of JFK in NY on EgyptAir. I am so looking forward to this trip, its gonna be great.

This is my second trip with contiki. My first trip was to Italy solo and I had an amazing time. I’d love to hear from anyone else going on this trip. You can email me at cg2017@gmail.com.

Later
    Cesar

• 9 Jun 2008 Eva said

Eva

Hi Everyone! My friend and I just booked this trip tonight. This is our second Contiki; I did the European Discovery last March and I was a solo traveler. She also did the same trip five years ago. She, too, was a solo traveler.

A word of advice, if you’re friendly and open to meeting new people, I wouldn’t worry about traveling solo. Contiki travelers are warm and super friendly. Everyone is in the same boat and looking to make friends. If you think about it, you’re about to embark on this amazing (possibly once-in-a-lifetime) holiday with this group of people who share your love of travel. Enjoy it!

We’re so excited. I’m from San Francisco and she’s from St. Louis. Drop a line to say hello!

We’re flying in a day early and staying two nights after the tour is over and we’re staying in the Contiki hotel, The Oasis.

• 27 Jun 2008 Jak_Louise said

Default_avatar

Hi all. We’re a South African couple – also did a Contiki tour through Europe in 2001. We booked this tour to Egypt. Who else is going?

Jak & Louise

• 15 Jul 2008 curlyblue78 said

Default_avatar

Hey everyone,
    I am thinking of booking this trip and also plan on going solo. What are everyone’s thoughts about the trip? I think it sounds great. Does anyone know how the weather will be this time of the year?

I am also from the San Francisco area Eva!

Christina

• 16 Jul 2008 Explorer1107102 said

Default_avatar

hi all my name is Ahmed frome Egypt i se alot of people will visit Egypt
    so i can meet every one in Egypt and be friends and make more fun
    jus call me on pepo_2010_10@hotmail.com
    bye

• 31 Jul 2008 irene said

Default_avatar

Hey everyone,

My friend and I are planning on booking this trip – good to see that there are some other folks from the San Francisco area!

I.

• 6 Aug 2008 Explorer1109184 said

Default_avatar

Hi everyone! I just booked my trip to egypt for dec 26- jan 3. I am so excited! I recently moved to the SF bay are but am originally from NYC. I will be traveling with 3 other girls from ny as well.
    It is our first contikit trip

• 18 Aug 2008 Eva said

Eva

Hi Irene, Christina and DarDar:

Great to see you on here! Have you guys booked already?

If so, when are your flights leaving? I’m flying on Dec. 25 on United (SFO) after 6:00 p.m., flying through Frankfurt and meeting my friend Hailey there and then we’re taking a flight to Cairo arriving at 3 a.m. on the 27th.

Feel free to email me at evaywong@gmail.com or find me on Facebook.

Four + months and counting! Can’t wait!

• 18 Sep 2008 lifeisbeautiful said

lifeisbeautiful

Hi my name is David and I’m from Arizona, USA. I was thinking of booking this trip because one of my friends from a previous Contiki tour (years ago the big European one) is going. I thought it would be a great start to the New Year being somewhere as incredible as Egypt and hopefully mark 2009 as a great one. Does anyone know how booked this trip is. Coming from the US I need to leave Christmas day to get to Cairo on time and I was thinking not too many people would do that.

• 20 Sep 2008 Explorer1113088 said

Default_avatar

HI ALL!!!!!

I am from New York City and will be on this tour. You can reach me at tdixon64@gmail.com

See You Soon.
    Tiffiny

• 22 Sep 2008 Ollie said

Default_avatar

Hi!

I’m going on this tour. However I haven’t booked my flight yet. What day are we supposed to arrive in Cairo before the tour begins: the 26th or 27th? Thanks.

• 23 Sep 2008 Explorer1057258 said

Default_avatar

Hey everybody! I’m from Southern Cali….originally from the Bay Area tho. I just booked this trip too. I’ll be traveling solo. spending New Year’s in Egypt will be AMAZING!!

• 20 Oct 2008 hcomet42 said

hcomet42
    quote:
    Originally posted by Explorer1104929:
    Hi
    I’m going on this tour. However I haven’t booked my flight yet. What day are we supposed to arrive in Cairo before the tour begins: the 26th or 27th? Thanks.

Hi, I’m traveling with a friend and we booked our flights w/ Contiki because of the flight schedules and cxl gte. We have to leave the US on 12/25 and arrive Cairo 3:40 am on 12/27.

11 hour layover in Frankfurt…anyone else??

• 16 Nov 2008 Awats said

Default_avatar

Hi there,

My brother and I have signed up for this tour as well. We’re coming from the US & arriving in Cairo a day early. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Allison

• 7 Dec 2008 CesarNYC said

Default_avatar

I’m Just Curious, is anyone else going to be on the Egyptair flight that leaves JFK on Dec, 25th? Also is anyone else arriving on the 26th? My friend an I were considering going to see the pyramids on the 27th just to get some extra time there.

See ya all in 3 weeks!

CG2017@gmail.com

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.