Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Accomodation

11 Jan 2008 shane said

Default_avatar
Hey All.

Im doing the Best of USA tour in a few months time, Was just wondering if anyone had a list of the hotels we would be staying at as I want to book some "Attractions" over the net but alot of the sites ask for a hotel name.

I saw in an earlier post that they are shown on the brochure, which I haven received or is there a link to it to download?

Thanks
Shane
  • 11 Jan 2008 shane said

Default_avatar

Thanks heaps Matt !!

• 12 Jan 2008 brooke said

Default_avatar

Thanks for that link .. i was looking at the lAs vegas "Americas Best Value Inn’ it doesnt look good and i have read review of it…anybody else stayed here???

• 12 Jan 2008 *Mellissa* said

*Mellissa*

Hi Brooke,
    i did the La to the Bay Nov 06 and we stayed at the Las Vegas hotel your talking about.
    I mean its no HIlton hotel but it is ok. We didnt really spend all that much time in the room. Your in Vegas your not really meant to sleep!! lol… My advice is (we got this from other ppl ont he tou) put ur “do not disturb sign” on the door and the room service people dont go on there. We didnt have any problems with theft or anythign whilst staying there and alos if contiki didnt find it safe i dont think they woul continue to re-new there contract with them each year.
    It accross fromt he MGM Grand and New York New york so its not all that bad…
    hope it helps..
    cheers Mel Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.