Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Travelling alone... europe camping 19th aug- 3rd oct 2008

19 Jan 2008 Loz said

Default_avatar
hey guys i dont know if this is being posted right im kind of hopeless when it comes to computers...lol its going to be my first time travelling out of australia and first time travelling by myself...very nervous...but so excited at the same time... anyone else going on this trip id love to hear from you... thnx loz:-) xox
  • 24 Jan 2008 sarah said

Default_avatar

hey loz,
    im going on this tour as well and it will be my 1st overseas trip. ill also be travelling by myself so its guna be a bit scary but i cant wait!! where are u flying out of? ill be flying out of brissie.

• 24 Jan 2008 Loz said

Default_avatar

hey nice to hear from you :-) awesome…yeh im extremely nervous…im flying out of melb…. going a couple of days earlier though to trek around london… wat bout you??? my email is : smile4loz007@hotmail.com so weneva you want to chat email wateva just giv us a yell… lokking forward to hearing from you…!!! loz:-) xox

quote:
    Originally posted by sarah:
    hey loz,
    im going on this tour as well and it will be my 1st overseas trip. ill also be travelling by myself so its guna be a bit scary but i cant wait!! where are u flying out of? ill be flying out of brissie.

• 3 Feb 2008 Solo Explorer said

Solo Explorer

Hey Im going on the same tour too and Im from Melbourne. Where abouts you from Loz? Your name Laura? Mine is!

• 4 Feb 2008 Mick said

Default_avatar

Hey you guys, there is nothing to be scared of. While you’re on the tour, you won’t be traveling alone. You’ll be travelling with 45 friends! Don’t worry and think of being scared, be excited and think of how much fun you’re going to have.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.