Community_discussions_small  

Question

Please help!! Longer or shorter tour?

24 Feb 2010 Explorer1170605 asked

Default_avatar
I am trying to decide between two tours. I need some help please!! I have nearly 4 weeks for the trip.

16 day European Encounter. Some places you only stay one night so it seems a little rushed but I would have time before and after the trip to check out London or spend extra time in Paris...

or

25 day European Escapade. Spend 2 nights at nearly every place as well as going to Barcelona and Vienna. But would only have about 2 and a half days to check our London.

Any advise or suggestions would be appreciated as I really am having trouble!!
  • 24 Feb 2010 Kelsey said

Kelsey

I did the European Panorama last summer which stayed 2 nights in most cities and 1 night in some. I found that the 1 night stops you did not get to see that much of the city. But on the 2 night stops you were able to see atleast all the main things you wanted to see.

I also spent about a week in London before my tour. You could see most of the sites in a few days but probably not go into all of them. If you do a hop on hop off bus tour you would be able to drive around and see alot of london in a day.

• 25 Feb 2010 gig08 said

gig08

I went on the European Vista late last year, and I’d agree with choosing the longer tour. The two night stops allow you to explore the city, where as when you spend one night, sometimes you don’t get in until dinner time and have very little time (if any) to see anything.

I spent time in London both before and after my tour, but with a few busy days, I’m sure you could see the sights that you want to.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion